Recommendations 2

Oh yes, there's more. Real goldmines these, too. They take residence on AO3.

- If angst were to solidify, it would take the form of ameliafuckingshepherd's ED fics (which aren't 'solid' ignore me). Masterpieces, but god do they make me cry. grim (anorexia, PTSD, self-harm) and speaking terms (eating disorder, self-harm, h e a v y angst) are only two parts of the aptly named me taking out my problems on the avengers series, but she does do fluff too!

- Just take AutonomicRogue with you and go. If you aren't here for the tag 'its so fluffy im gonna die', what are you here for? Surely, wedding dress shopping (A Mission in White), midnight cake baking (Sleepless Nights), business AUs (Toeing the Line), chicken soup (Chicken Soup can you believe it) and occasional mild smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is all you'll ever need in life.

- It's just occurred to me that I have never a read a single thing of Ayooheather's, but I'm subscribed to them and they write SteveNat so I think that's reason enough.

- What are you even doing with yourself if you don't ship Blackhill. Seriously. We stan two BAMF bitches kissing each other. hellavenue is the CEO.

- falling in love in a coffee shop by doughnutwhore is quality, quality WandaNat.

Y'ALL THIS IS WHERE IT GETS REALLY MEATY.

- "InNeedOfInspiration. That's it that's the tweet."
No seriously, devour their stories up and stuff them into your SteveNat belly. Before The Last Grain (Black Mirror-style soulmates) is a certified gem.

- Hear me out. The Sexy Misadventures of Agents Romanoff and Rogers by thegraytigress are porn, but in no way without plot. The word count ranges from 12,000 to 42,000, and the smut is probably about a tenth of that (don't take that figure literally) and all the plots leading up to it are so well thought out and well-written.

- It's not fair how good salacious is. Okay so yes, a few are PWP, but I'm not personally into that so read the multi-chapters. the wrong girl (modern au, angst with a happy ending, stevenat are best friends who fell in love, but steve ends up marrying the wrong girl) and fuck it, i love you (hollywood AU, actor!Steve, actress!Natasha, fake relationship with matt murdock) are just... my favourites? Ever? Seriously?

- If you never read anything else, read Muscle Memory by heyfrenchfreudiana. She too does a lot of PWP, but the proper stories are amazing. Muscle Memory (if neither of us remember anything, and we're both wearing wedding rings, could we start again?) isn't finished and will likely never be and that hurts but like...read it? Pot Meet Kettle (nerd!Steve, popular!Natasha who is also a secret nerd, tutoring) is GLORIOUSLY cute. honey, honey (fake marriage to stop nat being deported). Come on.

These are so fun to write oml I should be continuing the next oneshot but this is how I procrastinate