3

"We've arrived in Leipzig, Germany, the most current location for Vandal Savage" Gideon says as the waverider landed.

"And by the way Captain, you are urgently needed in the Medbay" Rip and Stein then ran out of the room with Ray behind the,. Rip then tells the team about Kendra's condition.

"Pieces of the dagger have apparently broken off and are, as we speak, en route to her heart" He sighed,

"Can't we just time jump into the future where they got the stuff that can fix her?" Jax asked.

"This ship is from that very same future, and has thus far been unsuccessful in saving her" Rip said.

"Kendra wouldn't survive the time jump" Ailee groaned as she lifted her head from her pillow-- her Snart. She stretched her arms, yawning in the process. 

"To sum up, Carter Hall is dead, his girlfriend not to far behind, Vandal Savage is sitting pretty in 1975, which we're all stuck in" Mick said. "That's how the plan is supposed to work Rip?"

"Obviously not, but the mission is simple. We stop Vandal Savage here in the past and we save the future" Rip said.

"Sorry Captain but simple doesn't mean easy" Ailee pointed out. 

"Oh, I never said it was. The benefit of being a Time Master is that the length and breadth of history gives one.. perspective" Rip looked at the team. "I've seen darker days. I've seen men of steel die and dark knights fall, and even then I accomplished my mission no matter what. Gideon, what is our status?"

"When the Waverider was attacked by Chronos, the jumpship was damaged" Gideon said. "Unless you make repairs, we will be unable to.."

"Wait.. Jumpship?" Jax asked.

"It's a small expeditionary vessel at the belly of the waverider.. you're a mechanic!" Rip then said in realization. "You have a look at it" 

"Uh.. auto mechanic" Jax gestured to himself. "Spaceship" He gestured to the waverider.

"Okay I'll see what I can do, if you have a set of wrenches" Jax said.

"What about the rest of us? DO we just sit?" Mick asked.

"Capital idea, Mr.Rory. You're not nearly as thick as most people say" Rip says.

"Thick... does that mean stupid?" Mick asked.

Ailee went over to Jax who was fixing the jumpship. He looked like he was having trouble with the circuit.

"Red to blue, yellow to green. Then you attach them to the right side. After that you insert the gear making sure that it's exposed to the lights inside to power it up" Ailee yawned pointing to the things around the ship making Jax have his mouth open.

"How do you know this?" He asked.

"I mean if you dated the Flash and don't have anybody else fix the car then you gotta do it yourself" She shrugged. 

"Dated?" Jax asked.

"We haven't been talking for a while and now I wonder if we are still a thing. I don't even know if he still likes me" She sighed and Jax just looks at her.

"Men are complicated as shit, trust me. I am one of them." Jax laughed making Ailee chuckle at his statement. Ailee then moved over to help Jax do it faster especially since they found an instruction manual.

"Ha! Nice ride" Mick said as he and Snart went on the ship.

"Yeah, it can hit a Mach 3 in a walk. Pretty cool" Jax said.