9

The team except for Mick were at the bridge discussing what they would do to Mick.

"Okay. I'll say it. Why don't we just drop him off back in 2016?" Ray asked 

"Because my sister lives in 2016" Snart said "and your sister, and your wife" He looked at Sara and Stein. "And your brother, best friend and boyfriend" He looked at Ailee.

"Okay wait I don't think he could do anything to Flash and Oliver--"

"So what exactly are we talking about here?' Jax asked interrupting the girl making her glare at him. "Leaving Rory in the brig until we take down Savage?"

"No, the brig is unsuitable for long-term incarceration" Rip said.

"Leaving him free run of the ship is not an option" Sara says.

"I'll handle it" Snart said.

"By handling it, you mean murder?" Stein asks.

"I said I'll handle it" Snart said with a glare and Ailee followed after the man and held his arm.

"No regrets" She said to him before walking back.

-

The waverider stops at a brand new time as Ailee sat up perfectly fine.. or not.

"Bây giờ chúng ta đang ở đâu, thuyền trưởng?" (Where are we now, Captain?") She said and everyone looked at her.

"Chết tiệt" (Damn it) She said as she covered her mouth in embarrassment. 

"I'm not the only one whoe vision is blurry in their left eye, am I?" Stein asks.

"Seeing three of everything? That's normal, right?" Jax asks.

"Yes, as I mentioned before, the effect of time travel on the human body increases with the length of each jaunt" Rip explains.

"But I'm not even fully human" Ailee muttered angrily.

"That is probably why you only had problems with your language" Rip pointed out.

"So where are we?" Kendra asks.

"Harmony Falls, Oregon" Rip says.
"According to Captain Bazter's intel, Savage makes an appearance in this quaint little hamlet"

"What the hell is Savage doing in Pleasantville?" Jax asked.

Then a newspaper article popped out. 

"Murder apparently" Rip said. "Several denizens of Harmony Falls have been brutally slain, and others have gone missing"

"Huh.. Kind of like Rory" Jax said glancing at Snart who clenched his fists but he calmed down when Ailee grabbed his hands/

"Reports are vague, but it seems like the killer is an expert with knives" Rip says.

"That sounds like Savage's MO" Sara said.

"Yeah, but serial killing isn't" Ailee said

"Sounds pretty small-time for a guy who's had coffee with Hitler" Snart continued.

"Yeah, well, clearly we have to assume that Savage has a larger and more nefarious plan. BUt since we've jumped back in time, Savage isn't expecting us here" RIp says.

"Savage is pretty good at hiding even in this small town, so how do you plan to find him?" Kendra asks.

"By investigating these murders" Rip says. "Now, there has to be a common link between the victims, starting with the first. A piano teacher was found slain in her home, which is now on the market. Dr. Matt Miller was found murdered on the grounds of the asylum where he worked. The sanitarium is is need of a replacement.. Meanwhile, Jefferson is the perfect age to discern the facts behind the disappearance of 3 teenagers who went missing a week before these murders began with his older sister Ailee"