11

As Ray complained about having to leave 1958, Ailee sat down on her spot near the window. She played with the ring that Snart gave to her when they were back in Central City.

"Chronos attacked us" Jax says. "He sabotaged the ship and took Snart"

"We need to recover Ms.Lance as well" Rip says. "Where is she?"

"No idea. People go their separate ways, lose track of each other" Ray told and Ailee tried to figure a place where Sara would go.

"Why did Chronos take Snart?" Kendra asks. "Couldn't he have taken you all in?"

"You sound dubious" Rip says.

"If Chronos was going to settle for taking one person, you'd think it would be you" Kendra said "He took Snart for a reason"

"I think I know where Sara is at" Ailee said standing up as she bit her lip in concentration and she went to the main technological table.

"Gideon, take these coordinates" She said

-

"There is one source that we cold check to test your theory" Rip says as Ailee told the team about the League of Assassins. "Gideon bring up the Shadow Record"

"Shadow record?" Jax asks.

"The list of every member of the League of Assassins since the invention of writing in 3200 B.C" Ailee explains as she sat by the window.

"Fascinating, except these sheets of papyrus are entirely blank" Stein deadpans.

"No, no, no. The League uses invisible ink. I did my graduate thesis at the Academy on their history, Gideon!" Rip says.

"Sara said that Ra's al Ghul lived nearly a century before she met him" Ailee told the team.

"Thanks to the Lazarus Pit" Ray says. "It's basically a life-ectending Jacuzzi, located in a place that's the opposite of life-extending" He explains.

"You should count yourself lucky, Dr.Palmer. Only a handful of outsiders have been inside the League's fortress and lived to tell the tale" Rip told the billionair.

"Ms.Miller's theory was correct. There is mention of a Ta-er al-Sahfer"

"That's Sara's League of Assassins name. According to the Shadow Record, she joined the League in 1958" Rip says.

"Incredible, Sara became a member of the secret organization that trained her to be an assassin 50 years prior to when she initially joined" Stein said.

"Sara needs our help." Ailee said standing up from her position.

"By all accounts, Ra's al Ghul is a very controlling, very homicidal fanatic. Gideon, chart a course for Nanda Parbat"

-

The team walked down a dark path in the middle of the woods. Ailee stayed close to Ray as she tried to not feel scared.

"Perhaps Jefferson and I should--"

"Extricating Sara from the likes of the League requires stealth" Rip cuts Stein off. "So no Firestorm for the two of you, you're out of practice so no ATOM suit unless absolutely necessary. Ailee just make sure you don't get angry and expose your powers unless it is to mind control some of these people"

"Look out!" Ailee yells as she saw a man jumping down next to Jax. She raised her hand and he was coated in red and was sent flying

"Good job Ms.Miller" Stein says.

"You guard the exit while I find Sara" Rip says. He then proceeds to go in.

-

The team decided to go in the building after Rip didn't come out after a while.