18

Ailee was visiting the police station as she wanted to get her things from Joe that he kept on his desk.

She grabbed the camera and she was about to head back when she looked up and saw Barry and.... Joe's partner? 

Ailee stayed silent as she looked at the two..

"Getting to know you is making me happy.." She heard Barry say before they kissed and Ailee felt her heart slowly break apart. 

She knew she shouldn't feel like this.. they broke up during college and stayed best friends.

Ailee felt her eyes turn slightly red but she closed them quickly and she ran out of the police office.

-

Ailee ran up to the lab at STAR Labs when she saw some being holding a lifeless Barry.. She held a gasp as she saw Cisco, Earth 2 Harry and Caitlin stood stunned not knowing what to do.

Ailee felt her eyes glowed red as she shot Zoom and held him in his position.

"W-What the" He screamed as he tried to turn around and see what was holding him.

"What did you do to Barry?" Ailee growled as she felt herself slightly hover above the ground. 

"How are you defying speed??" Zoom yelled, he was supposed to be able to escape.

Ailee was about to tear him apart before Cisco shot at him with a weapon of some sorts and she felt herself land back on the ground. The monster started to scream as he pulled the dart or shot out of his neck and ran off.

Ailee ran to Barry as she held to his body, trying to pump some air through his chest.

"Barry! Barry!" She yells.

"Why did you shoot him! The girl already got to him!" She heard Earth 2 Harry yell.

-

Ailee held Barry's hand as he sat lifeless on the lab bed, he was hooked on wires but thankfully his vitals were stable. She heard Joe slam Earth 2 Harry to the wall as he shouted things at the man.

Ailee whispered soothing words.. mostly to herself as she held Barry's hand.

Soon she saw him open his eyes as he looked at the teary eyed girl seated next to him.

"Oh my god you're okay" She screeches as she hugged the speedster.

"Hey.. I'm fine.. were you waiting here?" Barry asks the girl who nods at him sniffling slightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't come sooner. I-I just thought I needed some time to think" Ailee started to stutter but Barry just chuckled at the girl.

"It's not your fault.. I was under prepared" Barry said.

"Please don't ever do that again" Ailee whispered as he smiled at her.

-

As Earth 2 Harry left to go back home.. Ailee suspects it was because he knew his daughter was alive and he was going to kill Zoom.

Ailee was clinging onto Iris when Barry got a call.

"Patty" He says before wheeling out of the room.

Joe and Iris both looked at Ailee with a sad look as they looked at their daughter/sister-like figure. Ailee sighed as she smiled painfully at Barry.

"We know you still like him.. distracting yourself with other men isn't working you know" Iris said to Ailee who nodded.

"I-I mean if he's happy then I'll just have to live with it." Ailee stuttered as Joe went over to her and swung an arm around the girl.