7

The man in the hood fired an arrow at the group and Ailee quickly ducked down to to a truck. He shot another arrow bu Ailee popped up and turned her hand as the arrow was now in a red hue, floating on the air.

"This guy a friend of yours? I don't like him" Mick said.

"I don't know who this is" Ailee said as she tried her best to deflect the arrows away with her powers but there were too many at once.

"What are you doing?" Sara asks.

"Protecting you without killing him" Ailee said as she turned to look at Sara but. wrong move. She missed an arrow and it exploded right next to her making her roll back for cover.

"This can't be the Green Arrow" Kendra said.

"This isn't Ollie" Ailee said as she shot some small energy shots to the man but he dodged most of them.

"Sure dresses like him" Ray mentioned.

"Shoots arrows like him" Snart said after dodging an arrow shot at him.

"well, whoever he is, I don't plan on sticking around to get sish kebabbed by this dude" Jax said.

Snart shot his gun.

"Kid's right. Let's stay behind and kill him" Mick said.

"We need you in charge of the ship" Rip exclaimed.

They all started running back to the ship and Ailee threw one last shot at the man.

They walk into the ship and onto the bride as everyone looked at Rip for answers.

Rip then started to explain how everything was still in flux and time was not set yet, he also mentioned that the very action of us trying to prevent the future would might as well kill us too. He wanted the team to fix the ship so he, Jax and Ray left to fix it.

"It's not money, it's not jewels. It'snot a valuable artifact" Mick said as Ray told him to steal one of his techy things to fix Gideon or something. 
"You're just lucky I'll steal anything right about now"

"As I suspected" Rip said.

"I'm coming with" Sara said.

Rip told Sara and Ailee to stay but the two girls stubbornly told him no and threatened him before they went on with Snart, Rip and Mick.

"This is just a potential future. It doesn't matter if we kill anyone here right?" Mick asks.

"Well, to avoid the risk of a paradox, it's probably best to refrain from killing anyone" Rip said.

"Not going to promise anything" 

"My sister's apartment used to be over here" Sara says and Ailee looked at the building.

"Ironically this is also where my brother stayed at as well"

"I seem to remember something about your father being a police captain" Snart said to Sara

"Did one hell of a job" Snart said.

"My father and everyone else would never have let this happen.. unless they were all dead" Sara said as she overlooked the broken city.

"Palmer tech's just two blacks up this way" Sara says as they continued walking. "Or at least it used to be"

A bomb went off behind the group as they all went in a bus.

"Its like World War III out there" Snart said.

"It's beautiful" Mick said looking at everything.