Everything is possible even the inpossible (chapter 5)

"If only his father were alive." Said Grandma Josephine.

"Josephine you might want to wake the other grandparents, Charlie is almost home."

Grandma Josephine woke up the Grandparents.

"As soon as i get my strength back I'm gonna get out of this bad and help him." Said Grampa Joe when he woke up.

"Dad is all these years you've been saying you're going to get out of that bed I've yet to see you set foot on the floor," said Ms.Bucket handing Grampa Joe his supper.

"Well maybe if the floor wasn't so cold." Grampa Joe said in protest.

then the door opened to reveal Charlie.

"Hi everybody!" said Charlie.

"Hey, Charlie!" I said walking to him to give him a big hug.

"Hey (Y/N)." He said hugging back.

He goes to greet the grandparents.

"Grampa George, Grandma Georgia, Grandma Josephine, and Grampa Joe!" Said Charlie greeting the grandparents.

"Is this your supper Grandpa?" asked Charlie Looking at Grandpa Joe's bowl.

"Well it's yours to Charlie," said Grampa Joe looking at Charlie.

"I'm fed up with cabbage water it's not enough!" said charlie

I smiled at his words and walked over to him

"Get the bread out, Charlie," I whispered in his ear.

Charlie looks at me in confusion.

"How did you know about the bread?" He asked looking at me.

"The movie has started so just get the bread out already," I said looking at him.

Charlie opened his bag to reveal a loaf of bread.

"Charlie, where did you get that?" Asked Ms.Bucket.

"What difference does it make where he got it? The point is he got it," said Grampa Joe.

"It's the first payday," said Charlie handing Ms.Bucket the loaf of bread.

"Good for you charlie. We'll have a real banquet." Ms.Bucket said going to cut the bread.

"Mom, Here is wats left, you can keep it, Except for this," he said holding up a small coin.

"From now on i am going to pay for your tobacco." said charlie to Grandpa Joe holding the coin out to him.

"No no one's going to pay for it, Charlie, I'm giving it up." Said, Grampa Joe

"Joe keeps it your going to need it to trust me," I said to Grandpa Joe.

"Go on, Grandpa, Please take it." said Charlie to Grampa Joe still holding out the coin to him.

Grandpa Joe took the coin from Charlie's hand.

~Later That Night~

I was sitting on the Grandparent's bed reading a book that was packed in my suitcase when Charlie came and started talking to Grandpa Joe.

"After I finished my paper route, I was in front of Wonka's. There was a strange man there. I think he was a tinker. He was standing right behind me, looking up at the factory. Just before he left he said, Nobody ever goes in, and nobody ever goes out." said Charlie.

"And right he was Charlie. Not since the tragic day, Willy Wonka locked it," said Grandpa Joe.

"Why did he lock it?" asked Charlie looking at Grandpa Joe.

"Because all the other chocolate makers in the world were setting in spies, dressed as workers! To steal Mr.Wonka's secret recipes. Especially Slugworth... oh, that Slugworth, he was the worst! Finally, Mr.Wonka shouted, 'I shall be ruined! Close the factory!' And that's just what he did. He locked the gates and vanished completely. And then suddenly, about three years later, the most amazing thing happened. The factory started working again, full blast! And more delicious candies were coming out than ever before. But the gates stayed locked so that no one, not even Mr.Slugworth, Should steal them." said Grampa Joe to charlie.

"But Grandpa, someone must be helping Mr.Wonka work in the factory." Said charlie to Grandpa Joe.

"Thousands must be helping him."

"But who? Who are they?"

"That is the biggest mystery of them all." They both look at me.

"Do you know?" asked Charlie.

"Yes I do but I can't tell you, you will find out sooner or later." You said to charlie.

"But going in that factory is impossible." said charlie.

"Really, Well traveling in a movie is impossible but here I am," I said to him.

"Charlie, Everything is possible even impossible." You said to him.

"Now of to bed, you have school tomorrow right?" You asked.

"Yes, I do have school tomorrow," said Charlie.

"So you need to rest." You said to him.

"Goodnight Charlie." You said.

"Goodnight (y/n)," said Charlie before going to sleep.