Ghost of her past

A girl can be seen walking down the dark alley, it's drizzling lightly and she is shivering a bit. More so because of fear rather than the cold. She felt that she was being followed , Its been like that for the past few weeks and she could never get rid of that feeling. She increased her pace but it was of no use as the feeling still lingered. She kept telling herself "it's going to be fine" , if only she knew better. Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her but before she could turn back or scream a hand was placed on her mouth and it muffled her screams. She was being brutally dragged the other corner of the sidewalk . She was fighting like hell to free herself from the iron grip but to no avail. She was dragged into a minivan, once she was inside the van she saw two more people sitting in the van. She still kept struggling and as soon as the hand left her mouth she screamed on top of her lungs but with in a second her abductor slapped her so hard that she was almost knocked out and her lips started bleeding. While she slowly came back to her senses she felt multiple hands trying to fondle her and prey their way into her dress. It was slowly becoming clear to her that her life was becoming a nightmare again. She felt repulsed and struggled more as the hands started ripping her dress apart. Her abductor spat at her "Stop struggling bitch, no ones gonna come and save you. So you better cooperate and try to enjoy while we're at it." She begged for the to stop and struggled harder but they didn't stop and they abused her through out the night....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Ragini woke up shivering and drenched in sweat. It was still dark outside and she could hear the sound of heavy rain. Not again.. not again.. she kept telling herself while she sobbed. She knew that another one of her panic attacks was on its was as she struggled to open the bedside table to retrieve her medication with shivering hands. Her breathing had become ragged by now and she felt dizzy but she somehow managed to get the medicine and gulped it down her throat and slowly she felt dizzy and fainted on the bed.

It had become more of her routine now as it wasn't the first time she saw this nightmare, for the past one year this dream kept haunting her and she couldn't do anything about it....