Behind the door

Rana sat beside Ragini's door too scared to go inside coz he was sure he would only end up putting her in more pain. So he decided to wait till morning so that her condition stabilizes.

And inside the room Ragini kept staring at the door scared that he might walk in make her life a living hell again.. she longed to see Franco and craved for his soothing hugs.. Franco had always protected her from everything since the day he walked into her life.

Ragini's POV

Late into the night it started raining again and I could hear the sound of rain drops falling on the glass.. There was a time I loved rains but now it scared me beyond words. Rains now reminded me about my horrible past. And I was swept into the memories of my dreadful past ones again..

Flashback..

Once Rana had hosted a party in his lakeside mansion, as usual all his friends were there and I was made to play the role of maid again. I was forced to wear an old maids costume and asked to do all the preparations for the party and serve the guests once they arrive. I was married to Rana for almost a month at this point of time but he never even looked at me, I was ordered to sleep on the cold floor while he slept on the bed.. but I didn't have any complaints as I had already accepted my fate.. and mostly because i loved him..

The party went well and I was on my toes the whole time as we had a lot of guest and I didn't want piss of Rana by not attending to any of their needs.. It was past 2:30 am and all the guest had already left and most of the staff had retired for the day to their outhouse, I was clearing the rooms one by one of used plates and cleaning the mess that was left behind. Rana usually opened up his whole mansion for his guests except for his bedroom and library so it was always a Herculean task to clear all the mess from all the rooms.

After a point I reached the more secluded areas of the mansion while I was cleaning an almost dark hallway I was pulled by someone into a dark room.. I tried to scream but a had was placed on my mouth to prevent me from screaming.. I kept struggling but to no avail, I could feel his filthy hands fondling my chest tears fell uncontrollably from my eyes .. i whimpered and struggled more. I was raining heavily outside and lighting passed through the sky.. Thats when I saw my abusers face.. M... Max.. Ranas best friend.. no noo it cant be.. he was one of the few people who knew about our marriage and was always kind to me.. I was pretty close to him and considered him like my brother... no .. no .. plss.. no..i begged internally.. but he started licking my face and tried to insert his filthy hands into my dress but I fought with teeth and nail and somehow managed to get away from him but before I could cry for help or run to safety he quickly pulled my wrist and pulled me towards him and i landed on his chest.. The lights in the room suddenly turned on and I was met with Rana's piercing eyes.. it looked like he was ready to kill. I somehow freed myself , trembled and ran towards him... my husband.. I hugged him and cried.. I was too traumatized to explain anything and I knew even if he hated me ..My husband would always protest me.. always..... How wrong I was.....

"You slut, how dare you try to seduce my friend and take advantage of his kindness" my husband screamed.. for a second I thought I heard him wrong. But the very next second realization hit me as Rana pulled me from the hug and slapped me with full force..

"Ragini how could you stoop so low I considered you like my own sister" I heard Max say.. but my bloody stammering was back again and I couldn't even defend myself properly.. " I.. I.. n.. noo.. mm.. me no.. didn't do.. yo.. you.. lie.. pll...pls .. no lie" I tried saying between my loud sobs .. my whole body started shivering by now..

I heard Rana apologizing to Max.. why would he do that when it was me who suffered the abuse.. Rana excused himself and dragged me along with him through the hallway.. I was trembling and sobbing the whole time trying to explain the truth.. little did I know truth can only be said to someone who is willing to listen and trust..

Rana dragged me through the stairs I stumbled and fell multiple times and my legs kept hitting the stairs and bleeding.. but My husband didn't seem to care and he didn't loosen his iron grip on my wrist by now my hand hurt like hell and I knew it would leave marks..

We reached our.. no.. no.. his room and he shut the door with great force and locked it.. at last he left my hands and pushed me down. I fell on the floor and sobbed and tried to explain the truth.. but he didn't want to listen to anything..

"You whore.. how dare you.. how dare you try to seduce Max.. do you even think Max is gonna fall for a bitch like you.. ohhh I understand you have been sex deprived for a month right thats why you are running behind men like a sex craved bitch.. I will give you want you want and more... I will destroy you and by the time I am done I will throw you in the red light area so that you will never have to run behind men again to get laid and the best part is you will get paid as well.. bloody gold digger.."

Shock would be an understatement.. his words left me broken and shattered, I started trembling more and tried to crawl back.. I slowly started to crawl away from him.. but the next second I saw Rana removing his belt and he started whipping me with the belt.. each beating was so painful that I thought I would end up bleeding to death .. i begged him to stop .. but no.. how can he stop when he was actually enjoying punishing me... after what seemed like an eternity he stopped at last but before I could take a breath of relief he pulled me up and started tearing my clothes off..

Of course I loved Rana and was his wife.. but this isnt how I imagined making love to him.. I sobbed more.. begged and tried to resist but I was too weak and he was too strong.. within seconds i was stripped and left in nothing but my inner wear.. R..rana.. plss no.. ssi..sir pls no.. I begged him.. but no he was a beast how can my tears affect him.. he tore my bra and panties off and continued destroying me.. he bit hard on my breasts and I cried out loud.. the pain was becoming unbearable and I was sure he would draw blood soon.. he bit and pinched my whole body and without waring he  Pushed his dick into my womanhood breaking my walls.. aaaaaaaa... aaaa... n... no.. i cried out in pain.. it felt like someone had pushed a knife into me.. my body started trembling beyond control due to pain.. I begged him to stop .. I begged him to go slower but to no avail.. with each second he became more aggressive and wild he started thrusting harder and faster my body couldn't take it anymore and I slipped in and out of consciousness throughout the whole torture.. it was evident he was drunk i could detect the smell of alcohol emitting from him and i felt like puking... he fucked me multiple times that night even though I begged him not to.. it was my first time but he showed no mercy I was bleeding like hell and my whole body kept shivering from the pain..

After he was done he dragged me from the bed i fell on the floor but he kept dragging me in my half conscious state and thew me in the open balcony in his room and locked the glass door from  inside and drew the curtains and i lay on the marble floor completely naked getting drenched in the the heavy rain with no strength to even get up or speak.. i slowly blacked out but not before wishing death upon myself.. coz slowly it was all becoming far too much for me to tolerate.. and I knew i had started breaking .. the glass had started shattering inside me .. but no one knew or rather no-one cared..

——————-
Hi angels.. I hope you like this update. Please like and leave your valuable comments. I will post the next update when I get 20 likes🤗