Nightmares dont end

Authors POV

Present day

It was a very excruciating and exhausting day for Ragini.. it felt like every ounce of her energy had been drained out and by midnight she was so exhausted that she slowly succumbed to sleep even without her daily dose of sleeping pills.

She woke up with a scream when she felt a hand slowly creeping on her thighs trying force her legs apart.. "aaaaaaaa... n...nooo .. noo.. pls stop... pls..." she begged but to no avail. The sight that awaited her was the one she hoped she would never see again.... VINCENT... its him... his scarred face.. his cold blue and cruel eyes that had a psychotic glint to it... that room... that hell where she was kept locked for months... that hell ....in which she was drugged and brutality assaulted for months in a row.

She was in that dreaded room again.. handcuffed to the bedpost and he sat next to her on the bed touching her with his filthy hands.. the devils face looming over her tearstained face .. she screamed with all her might but no one came to her aid..

"Ahhaaa kitten.. dont cry.. I am gonna take care of you kitten.. your husband has sold you to me. You are mine now and unlike him I will never let go of you.. you are mine for now and for ever and unlike your foolish husband I am not willing to share.. now stop crying and smile for daddy". His words hit her like a thunderbolt.. how could Rana do this to her.. no Rana will never do anything like that.. he loved her right..??? Even if he didn't love her, he had learned to care for her right.. ?? No... her Rana will come and save her from his devil and his hell.. she was sure of it and she kept screaming Rana's name....

As she looked around hoping to see a way out or escape.. she realized that she was in a huge room which looked more like a dungeon and one the opposite side of the bed instead of the regular brick wall there was a glass wall..and that gave her hope... But all her hopes shattered into a million pieces the second she saw Rana outside the room.. on the other side of the glass door.. There he sat hand in hand with a pretty blonde lady .. laughing.. talking and smiling at her jokes and softly caressing her face.. Ragini had never seen Rana this happy in the past the lady's face looked oddly familiar but she couldn't recollect anything where she had seen the blonde before .. it wasn't her fault though, the accident and the injury to her head had wiped all her memories away and the doctor had said it would take quite some time for her to gain it back.. Come to think of it... it was a good thing that she lost her memory.. with no recollection of her past she was freed from the horrific memories of loosing her baby..

Ragini screamed at the top of her voice but her so called husband didn't come to aid while her abductor raped her brutally. After hours of torture once he had quenched his lust for the time being the blue eyed monster freed her from the handcuffs.. with out thinking twice she somehow managed to ran to the glass wall with hope.... she kept screaming her husbands name hoping he would be her savior .. and she kept pounding on the glass wall.. but what she saw next broke her ... her so called husband looking at her from the other side of the glass and smirked.. his signature smirk while the blue eyed monster laughed from behind her .. The monster pulled her towards his body and started fondling her again..

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa n.... nooooo... aaaaa" her scream reverberated in the hospital room and  corridors.. Rana jerked out of his thoughts as he heard her screams.. without thinking twice he ran to the room and the sight that awaited him broke his heart... there she stood pale trembling and weak in the hospital gown with a broken and scared look on her face.. the minute she saw him she flipped... her fear changed to anger and anguish.. she screamed louder and threw everything in the room at him .. his only concern was her safety but she didn't seem to care about that now.. she pulled all the wires from her body without even wincing ones as blood dripped from her body as she pulled away the wires..

—————-//////////———-