Finding her at last

Rana's POV

For the past 6 months I was searching for her.. my wife.. my Ragini ..but to no avail. I had ordered all my men to look for her.. but no.. it was of no use. Every other week one of my men would come up to my office and claim to have found a girl who looked exactly like Ragini. But when we rush to the spot We sadly realize its not her. I didn't even have any of her photos with me.. not even our wedding pictures..All we had were images we took from cctv footages.. from this itself anyway can understand what sort of a husband I was to her.

I had to come to Rotterdam for a business meeting . I didn't want to leave London and go anywhere because thats were I had abandoned her. But I didn't have an option today as this meeting was crucial for my next business conquest. I had to get back Ragini's shares  before that bastard snatched all her rights. I reached Rotterdam in the morning and directly went to my office there and attended the business meeting. By noon everything was done and the deal was finalized and signed. I came to my penthouse freshened up and decided to take a walk in the city to calm myself. These past 6 months were not less than a nightmare for me.

After loitering around for more than an hour I decided to have some food.. For the past 6 months I rarely ate on time. As I was walking I saw a small but really cute cafe on the opposite side of the street. The cafe looked like its straight out of a fairytale. Ragini would have loved it, she always loved small and cozy cafes rather than high end restaurants that I usually preferred. But I never took her out to any place she wanted to go and always kept telling her how much of a nuisances she was to me.

I decided to go in a look around the cafe and have something to eat. I pushed the door open and I heard the melodious sound of wind chimes.... Ragini always loved wind chimes but I never bought her one.

As the door opened wider I saw a familiar petite figure cleaning the tables. For me the world almost stopped for a second when I laid eyes on her.. My doll.. My princess.. she was here.. after more than a year I saw her. her face held shock fear and hurt. It seemed like she had seen a ghost. It hurt me a lot when I realized that she was frightened by my mere presence. She remained still for a second but before I could reach her .. she bolted to the door on her left. I called out after her but she didn't seem to hear me..