Almost there

Authors POV

There she stood... on the open terrace.. broken and exhausted .. it was still drizzling and as soon as the cold November wind and rain drops hit her , a shiver ran down her spine.... So this was it.. this is how her miserable life is gonna come to an end. Did she have any regrets.. no.. not really.. but she did wish she could see Franco once before she ended it all.. and tell him how much he meant to her.. tell him how much she loved and adored him.. thank him for loving her unconditionally and showering her with a fathers love which her own father failed to give her..

But there was no time for any of that now , Rana would reach her any minute now and her panic attack had started seeping in as well and she was running out of time and she knew within in minutes or even seconds the attack would take over her body .. she had no other option now.. she couldn't let him betray her again.. she couldn't let him win.. for once in her life she wanted to take things in her on hands.. And with that thought still strong in her mind she rushed to the edge of the terrace and prepared herself for the plunging fall and pain that would follow.. but by the time she reached the edge and tried to climb over the railings her breathing had become very shallow and strained, the oxygen supply in her blood had dropped dangerously low..she felt she didn't have enough energy to even climb over the railing. But she couldn't give up now.. she wouldn't let him win this time.. she had to somehow climb over the railings to reach her ultimate destination..

Rana's POV

I ran after my doll as fast as I could but somehow she was way too faster than me and I lost sight of her.. that's when I heard heavy footsteps behind me and as I tried to locate my doll the footsteps came closer.. i didn't have time to waste so I kept running.. but as soon as I figured that she might have ran up the stairs to the terrace panic shot up in me.. I kept calling for my doll and ran up the stars and finally reached the terrace...

My blood ran cold as saw the sight in front of me....