Scared for her

Rana's POV

An old man came running to me when I walked out with Ragini in my arms , he rushed to my side and spoke "Angel.. what happened to angel.. is she alright.. ohhh nooo.. her nose is bleeding again.. we need to rush her to the hospital"

"Bleeding again".. what the hell is that supposed to mean.. Does it mean this has happened to her before. Is my doll sick.. no nooo.. my doll just had a panic attack. I will take her to the hospital and then to our home. She is gonna be fine. She is gonna be safe with me and I am never letting her out of my sight again.

Franco's POV

Ragini was a blessing in my life. She was like my daughter to me and I lovingly call her angel, as she is nothing less than an angel with her caring nature, unconditional love and ability to forgive others and undying nature to suppress her sorrows and smile through all her internal battles. She was indeed an angel for me. She was the only reason behind my smile. She changed me.. gave me hope and made me human again..

I had gone to the bank to complete some paperworks. What I saw when I got back to the cafe wasn't something I expected to see even in my wildest dreams. A tall Indian guy was carrying the limp body of my unconscious angel in bridal style.. I was so scared for her.. I rushed to the stranger shooting questions and that's when I noticed her nose was bleeding. By this time my other employees heard all the commotions and rushed to us. I didn't have time to explain anything as my priority was my angel.

Thankfully this guy was more sensible than my staff so he rushed out with her and said " I am taking her to the hospital, you can come with me if you want". Without a word I followed him. The young man seemed very concerned about Ragini, his eyes were flooded with tears and he held her closer to his heart and said " doll you are gonna be fine, I am gonna make sure of that".

I understood that there was some connection between Ragini and this guy. But now was not the time to ponder on this. We rushed outside the cafe and the guy somehow managed to summon a taxi within seconds and we sped off to the nearest hospital where I usually go with Angel during my routine medical checkups.

————————————-

That's it for today. I hope you like this chapter... pls leave your valuable comments and opinions, I truly appreciate them.