Monster

Authors POV

Through out the night Ragini got drenched in the rain and lay shivering in the balcony.. too tired to even move her finger. There was a few instances during the night when she was in a semi conscious state  due to unbearable pain and the constant rain but most of the night she was slipping in and out of consciousness.

As usual Rana woke up to his alarm at 7 am as all the curtains were still drawn and the room was pretty dark. He immediately went to his washroom to freshen up and as soon as he was getting out of the washroom he heard his mobile go off.. he quickly moved to pick up the call. It was a crucial business call from an overseas client regarding his recent merger so he quickly moved toward his study without giving much attention to his bedroom.. it took him close to 4 hours to wrap up all the phone call , discussions and research...then he returned to his room and switched on the lights. And thats when it hit him..... and it did hit him hard..

The whole room was a mess.. torn pieces of clothes were scattered around the room, there were blood stains on the floor.. Ragini's bloody footprints to be precise , his belt lay on the floor with blood stains on them and the bedsheet had blood stains on it as well... And thats how he realized his crime and the depth
of his crime.. "n.. no.. noo.. I couldn't have done that.. noo I shouldn't have done that to her.. its a crime .. the most hideous of them all.. How could I stoop so low.. Noo.. where is she.. how is she.. is she alright"...

A thousand questions ran in his head.. but he kept looking for Ragini in the room.. the washroom.. the corridors.. kitchen .. all the other bedrooms all guest rooms .. the ballroom his study...everywhere but couldn't find her.. he returned back to his room and slumped to the floor and sat with a thud... he kept his face in his hands and cried thinking about his yesterday's horrendous act.. he felt like killing himself for doing that to her.. no matter how much he hated her, he should never have raped her.. no.. his mother would hate him if she came to know about this.. and his Natasha.. will she ever forgive him.. will she leave him if she got to know about his crimes .. no n.. nooo pls nooo..

Slowly his thoughts diverted.. he was more concerned about what others would think rather than being worried about his wife.. while the poor soul still lay on the cold marble floor covered with bruises and blood... shivering.. it still rained but not as heavily as before .. but by now she was in no state to understand anything, she didn't know where she was or why her whole body hurt, like it was hit truck.. she didn't know anything... all she knew was pain.. gut wrenching pain..

Rana's line of thought was broken by the sound if thunder.. and he looked at closed balcony door.. that's when it hit him .. it hit him like a ton of bricks.. he had thrown her in the balcony and locked her out in the rain. He immediately jumped on his feet and ran to the door and unlocked it.. there...
The sight he saw there broke his heart.. and at that time he realized...... that he was a MONSTER.. just like his father..

There lay his wife... completely covered in bruises and blood ...drenched in rain.. without a single piece of clothing on her... she was shivering uncontrollably.. unconscious.. her lips had turned blue by now and she looked extremely pale..

—————————————///////

This chapter is dedicated to tiamehra2019 . Thank you so much for your kind words..

I know I only have a few readers.. but I wanna let each and everyone of you know that it means a lot to me that you are taking time of your busy schedule and reading my story.. it means a lot to me.. And the only reason I write this story is for you guys.. Thank you so much for being so supportive.. means the world to me