ICU

Authors POV

Rana is seen pacing in front of the operation theatre, he looked broken.. he couldn't control his tears. Ragini has already been in the operation theatre for more than five hours now.

Franco's men were in a frenzy as well .. and as for their boss.. He was ready to kill anyone and everyone to save his Angels life. The moment his men called him up and informed him about the accident, he rushed back to the hospital. And It took him every ounce of his self control to not kill Rana then and there.

..........................................................................

While all this is happening we can take a stroll down the memory lane.

Ragini's life was never easy, her loveless life had started to become a torture for her in her teens itself. The hatred she saw in her family's eyes were nearly eating her up everyday and adding to her misery ...his eyes.. her beloved savior Rana's eyes.. even his eyes started displaying hatred.. but what broke her was the disgust he held in his eyes for her.

"Was she so unlovable.. was she really that disgusting as everyone claimed her to be" ... it was something she always asked herself . Her insecurities, fear, demons and battles.. she always fought them alone, not because she didn't want company or support. But coz no one was willing to stand along with her and help her out. But she never lost hope, she was a fool who always believed in miracles and the "every cloud has a silver lining" quote. It took her a miscarriage and sexual assaults to finally realize she would never have her happy ending. Let alone happy ending, she couldn't even spend a single day of her life in peace.

His beloved ex husband had watched her getting raped within out an ounce of sympathy or guilt in his face. Was she not human.. didn't she deserve happiness.. and now after almost a year he was back in her life.. and the second she saw his face on the terrace she had decided that she would commit suicide rather then see his face again.. she can never forget the devilish smirk that adored his face while he watched her getting brutally raped in that dungeon.. he sat on the other side glass wall watching her get beaten and sexually assaulted.

She spent countless nights in that hell hole almost always in a sedated state.. drugged.. bound and battered. None of her so called family came to her rescue.. and after a point of time she stopped trying to escape. She had accepted that death would only be her way out and eagerly waited for her end.. an end to all her miseries and sufferings.

And now her ex husband.. that monster was back. To take her back......

-////////////-////———///////////////