Part two

@IFellInAHole

Love you Malia!!! 💚💚

45 likes | 20 comments

@ILikeDeer: Aww I love you too! But if you eat my pop tart again I will kill you.

@IFellInAHole: ILikeDeer I'm sorry! I didn't know they were yours! ✋🏽😳🤚🏽

@HotGirlScoot: that was funny!! Malia you were so pissed! 😂

@SacasticShit: those were yours?! 😳

@ILikeDeer: STILES DID YOU EAT MY POP TARTS?!

@SarcasticShit: no! Shit, DEREK HELP ME!

@Sourwolf: no

@HotGirlScoot

Look at this piece of perfection! 😍{tagged: ILikeScarves}24 likes | 12 comments

{tagged: ILikeScarves}
24 likes | 12 comments

@ScreamQueen: SCISAAC!!!!!

@TheBeast: ^ y'all are cute as hell together.

@YouCan'tSeeMe: ^^

@IFellInAHole: My third dad!

@HotGirlScoot: IFellInAHole lol how many parents are you going to have?

@IFellInAHole: HotGirlScoot a lot

[load more comments]

@Satan_in_a_v-neck

Love you!!! 😍56 likes

Love you!!! 😍
56 likes

[comments disabled]

———————

"I love you too Peter." Chris mumbled as he buried his face into Peter's chest.

"When do you think they'll figure it out?" Peter asks, running a hand through Chris's hair.

Chris moans and leans into the hand, "I don't know. They are all pretty dense. Stiles isn't when it comes to others but when it's his own personal life he's clueless."

Peter laughed, "he still hasn't figured out Derek likes him."

Chris leans up to press a kiss to his love's lips. Peter smiles into his boyfriend and rolls over so he's on top of Chris. They continue to kiss until Peter hears the door open downstairs,

Chris and Peter make it look like they've just been playing on their phones the entire time as the pack get settled downstairs.

————————

@SarcasticShit

43 likes

[comments disabled]

—————

Scott starts panicking, Stiles won't answer his phone and his post worries him. The rest of the pack are trying to reach Stiles with no luck. Just as Scott is about to break down Stiles walks through the door.

Immediately he's tackled with a gigantic hug from the entire pack.

"Stiles! What the hell was with your post?" Scott asks.

"Oh uh... I just broke up with Matt."

Malia gasps, "oh my god why? You guys were perfect together!!"

You disappointed them. All you do is ruin their lives. "Uh.... I thought he was cheating on me..."

Malia raises an eyebrow, "so you have actually evidence?" Stiles remains silent, "ok why don't I call him over here and-"

"NO!" Stiles's eyes were wide, his breathing picked up.

He couldn't, he just finally got away! Black spots danced across his vision.

"Stiles! It's ok! It's me Peter. You're ok! He's not here. He can't hurt you anymore." Peter's smooth voice invaded Stiles's thoughts.

Slowly his breathing evened and he was able to see the worried pack in front on him. He didn't pay attention to them though. He fell into Peter's arms, tears rolling down his face.

"Shhhh. It's ok. I won't let him hurt you anymore."

Chris has come downstairs at that moment and when he saw the state Stiles was in he hurried to hug him. "Stiles? You gotta breath ok? It's just us."

Stiles took a shuddering breath before he pulled away from the couple a bit. "T-thanks."

Peter nodded and wiped away his tears, "can you tell me what happened?"

Stiles took a deep breath and nodded as he curled into Peter, "m-Matt was trying to h-hit me with a bat. I-I told him I was b-breaking up w-with him a-and then left."

Chris's eyes widened as he sat with the other two. "Did he actually hit you?"

Hesitantly Stiles nodded. He lifts up his shirt to show where a huge bruise was forming. "I-I think it broke the rib."

Peter  hovered a hand over it before picking him up, "we're going to Melissa." He turned to the pack, "stay."