Part fourteen

@Raeken

He's upset cause I woke him up 72 likes{tagged: @Li

72 likes
{tagged: @Li.Dumbar}

[comments disabled]
——————
"Dean..Dean!"

Dean tore his gaze away and turned to Sam. "What Sam?"

"Stop staring, it's weird. Just ask him out already!"

"You know I can't! He doesn't like me. It'd make everything between us awkward." Dean looked down.

Sam rolled his eyes and sighed, "fine you won't do it I will. Hey Cas!" The angel turned to look at his friend, "come here!"

"Yes Sam?" Cas completely ignores Dean because he knew that if he looked at him he wouldn't ever look away.

"Dean was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner."

Dean and Cas both blushed. "I... uh. Sure. Where would we go?"

Dean shrugged with a small smile, "I saw a small diner on Main Street if you want to check that out?"

"I'd love that."

————————

@TheHuntress

This is perfect

This is perfect. I don't even know how I got this photo but I'm glad I did
83 likes | 3 comments

@ScreamQueen: it's cause you're amazing and have great talent.

@SarcasticShit: how? Whenever I take a photo it's just a huge blob!

@TheHuntress: thanks guys!! ^

————————

"Derek lets go get curly fries!!" Stiles exclaims with a smile.

Derek smiled back with adoration shinning in his eyes, "ok darling. Let's go get curly fries."

Stiles jumped up and down and flung his arms around Derek's neck, "Yay! Come on let's go!"

Peter watched from the stairs as his nephew was dragged out of the house. It was quite funny to see Stiles get so excited over curly fries.

"Ok so do you want to eat there?" Derek asks as he pulls out of the driveway.

"Uh...yeah! You know I don't think I have actually had the time to sit down there and eat. I've always been in a rush because of some supernatural asshole."

Derek smiled softly and took Stiles's hand over the center console. They got to the diner after a few minutes and exited the car. Stiles was a hyper ball of energy as they entered the store.

Derek stepped up to the counter and told them how many. Once seated they ordered drinks and fries.

Derek started talking to Stiles but trailed off as he noticed his boyfriend's attention was somewhere else. "Stiles? You ok baby?"

Stiles's face was blank for a few seconds before anger covered it. "Look over there."

Derek turned around in his seat and saw Dean along with some random guy. "Who's he with?"

"I-I think that's Cas? If I remember correctly." Stiles turned back to his boyfriend and held his hand tightly. "If they try to hurt you again I'll kill them myself."

Derek stared wide eyed at Stiles, "Stiles no! You can't just kill them! Plus they won't hurt me again. Trust me I think Noah took care of that."

———————

@TheBeast

What the hell Liam? 😂84 likes | 10 comments

84 likes | 10 comments

"Li.Dumbar: it's kinda hard to play guitar with claws!

@TheBeast: why don't you put them away?

@Raeken: cause I bet him twenty he couldn't play. And then he was like 'I could play with my claws out!'

@Li.Dumbar: shhhhh

[load more comments]