Chapter twenty- Seven

Deucalion sat in a chair staring at a wall yet not seeing it. Stiles and Parrish sat in front of him. "I'm sorry for the way you were brought here. I hope the pack doesn't get too panicked."

Parrish smiled a bit, "they should be alright. Why did you want us here though?"

Deucalion sighed and turned his face towards the two, "I need your pack's help."

Stiles sat up a bit, "why? What happened?!"

"It's Kali, she's lost every bit of humanity. I tried to stop her but she only broke my arm. I don't know what she'll do and I can only hope that she doesn't harm too many people."

"I...I thought she died?"

Deucalion shook his head, "no. She survived and in doing so went feral. Stiles she needs to be stopped."

Stiles was about to say something before the door burst open. Stiles rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, "that's not very stealthy at all."

Derek didn't say anything as he stalked up to Stiles and yanked him into a hug. The scent of his mate immediately calming him down.

Stiles smiled as he rolled his eyed again and patted Derek on the back, "I'm fine you big teddy bear."

"You're fine but I still smell blood." Derek's voice was husky.

Deucalion winced, "I'm afraid that would be me."

"You're hurt?" Stiles turned, still in Derek's arms.

"Yes. Got stabbed with a wolfsbane laced knife."

Derek stared in shock, "how long ago?!"

"Before I grabbed these two."

"That was over that was over eight hours ago! How are you still alive?!"

"I don-" Deucalion's eyes rolled back as he crumbled to the ground.

"Holy shit."

One hour later

"How's he doing Deaton?" Derek looked at the doctor for a second before returning his gaze to Deucalion.

"I got all the wolfsbane out of his system and his body has started to heal. It is significantly slower than normal but I suspect that he should be healed by tomorrow."

"Ok thanks."

"Derek, Theo's here with Liam." Stiles said as he walked through the door. "How is he?"

"Fine. Why are Theo and Liam here?"

As if to answer his question Theo rushed inside and stopped when he saw Deucalion laying still on the table. "He's ok right?"

Derek nodded and Theo visibly relaxed. Liam came up from behind him and hugged him. "Hear that? He's fine Theo."

Theo nodded and leaned back into the shorter male. "I know."

Stiles raised an eyebrow, "mind filling us in on whatever the hell that was?"

Liam glanced at Theo before he spoke, "Deucalion has been letting Theo live with him for a while. To Theo Deucalion is kinda like a father figure."

"Ok, that makes sense. He'll be ok Theo." Stiles smiled as he leaned into Derek's side.

———————

"Jordan are you ok? Are you hurt?" Aiden had brought Parrish home as soon as they left the bank.

"Aiden I'm fine!" Parrish laughed a little, "he only want to talk and the quickest way to get our attention was to kidnap up."

"He could have just talked to us like a normal person." Aiden grumbled as he curled into Parrish on the couch.

"Nothing about us is normal Aiden." Parrish smiled at his mate.

"I know." Aiden smiled as he slid a hand around his mate and pulled him impossibly closer. "But I'm glad."