Part eight

@HotGirlScoot

He is mine and if you touch him I'll kill you! 193 likes | 33 comments{tagged: @ILikeScarves}

193 likes | 33 comments
{tagged: @ILikeScarves}

@ILikeScarves: I love you Scott! 🥰❤️

@HotGirlScoot: aww I love you too Izzy!! ❤️

@TheBeast: the mood change tho!

@SarcasticShit: ^ what Mason said.

@Li.Dumbar: whipped!

{load more comments]

———————

The whole pack sat on the couches as Aiden and Parrish stood in front of them. They were nervous because they were finally going to tell the pack.

"Umm so why are we hear?" Stiles asks.

Aiden pushes out a large puff of air through his mouth before he begins speaking, "right. So... uh me andJordan are dating."

The silence was broken by Liam who said something stupid as usual, "whose Jordan?"

Almost everyone laughed as Parrish raised his hand, "that's my first name. And that not all we had to tell you guys." This was a lot harder to say than he thought, "my parents are back in town and they aren't the most...accepting people in the world. I want to let you all know so that you can stay away from them."

There was more silence as people took in the information. Stiles was the first to move. He walked over and gave Jordan and hug.

"If you need any help dealing with them let us know okay?"

Jordan nodded, tears starting to gather in his eyes as other members of the pack join the hug. Jordan told them a little bit about what they looked like and the type of things they've said before. At the end of the night everyone held a burning hatred for Jordan's parents.

They decided to have a few shot. Which is how Stiles ended up in his underwear and Derek's shirt cuddled up to Derek who was in his sweatpants. Kira and cuddling Malia and Lydia was laying next to Allison.

Isaac still had his jeans and long sleeve on and was laying on top of a shirtless Scott. Aiden and Parrish had fallen asleep on the couch.

Chris and Peter obviously went to Peter's room to sleep instead of sleeping on the floor with everyone else.

Stiles was the first one to wake up. He woke up at four in the morning due to a nightmare. He went to make coffee because they went to bed at like one so he had three hours of sleep.

Once he had a cup of coffee he sat at the table and stared blankly at the wall. As Stiles thought about his nightmare he wouldn't help the panic that rose in his throat.

It wasn't his usual nightmare though, this one was different.

—————

There was too much noise. Barking. Growling. Yelling. Screaming. Crying. Some of it came from him. Just a baby. Stiles was being held by a man as two more followed at a fast pace.

"Hurry! We can't let them find him."

The taller of the two males behind him answered back, "I know that Dean!"

Together the three men ran from whatever was behind them as the one in a coat held Stiles. Suddenly Stiles felt pain go through him as he crashed to the ground. There was a ringing in his ears. Then everything faded.
————

"Hey, Stiles what are you doing up this early?" Derek questioned in a whisper.

Stiles jumped from his seat and turned to face his mate, "oh uh.. you know, nightmare. I think."

The dream really left Stiles shaken up, so much that Derek had to call the school and tell them that he wouldn't be going in today.

———————

Ok so sorry it took so long to update! I've been super busy had haven't really been feeling that well. So can anyone guess the mystery men?