Chapter thirty- three

Isaac just stares at scalpel. After a moment Deaton comes in and almost freaks when he sees Isaac.

"Isaac! What happened?" Deaton rushed to sit Isaac down and carefully remove the blade.

Isaac continues to stare at his lap. He ignores Deaton, even when he says he's calling Scott. Scott arrived shortly after the phone call and rushed to Isaac's side.

"Isaac are you ok? What happened? Deaton said you were stabbed!"

"It was just a scalpel." He murmurs. "I was only trying to help."

Scott sighs and pulls Isaac into a hug, "I know baby! Not everyone wants help. If she changes her mind at least she knows where we are. All we can do is hope she's ok."

Isaac sniffles and nodded, "can we go home?"

Scott melted at his boyfriend's puppy eyes and nodded. The two said bye to Deaton's before heading to the pack house.

————————

Boyd was laying on his bed scrolling though his phone while Erica talked about something.

"Boyd!" Erica flopped onto her boyfriend's stomach. "I'm bored."

Boyd set down his phone and instead wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, "why don't you sleep? It's past midnight."

Erica sighed, "I know but I'm not tired!"

Boyd rolled his eyes and sat up, "do you want to watch a movie?"

Erica's eyes lit up, "let's watch Merlin!!"

Boyd mentally facepalmed, he really walked into that one. "Ok love. Downstairs or in here?"

"Hmmm.... downstairs, it has a bigger tv."

Boyd hummed and he picked Erica up and carried her to the living room. He set her down and started the show before going to get snacks and drinks.

"Here you go." He handed Erica a bowl of popcorn and a Coke. Setting the other snacks on the table.

Boyd sat and watched his girlfriend fondly as she watched her show. He was glad that he had met Erica.

———————

"I don't understand! Why do they like you better?" The man cried in disbelief.

The taller male shrugged as he scratched behind the ear of one of the dogs, "I don't know. Maybe because I'm around them more."

The first man wore an all black suit. He huffed and sat down on the armchair next to second male, who wore jeans, a teeshirt and a baseball cap. "That shouldn't make a difference. I'm the one who gave them to you! I was there when they were born. Don't that count for anything?"

"Don't get yerself so worked up. It's not like they hate ya." The bearded man smirked, "'sides, not like I don't love you more."

The suited man smiled and leaned down to peck his boyfriend's lips. "Yeah. I love you too."

The two dogs perked up a bit as the sound of en engine grew closer. "Who the hell is showin' up here unannounced?"

The man in all black smirked, "hmm I wondered. Maybe your two boys who don't bother calling unless it's work related?"

The man with the light hair rolled his eyes, "they've called a few other times. Still, I told them that they have to call ahead if they want the door to be unlocked."

The first male raised his eyebrows, "are you really not going to let them in?"

"Nope. They'll pick the lock anyways. At least they're better at it now. I don't wanna have to fix another broken door."

The shorter man laughed, "had enough of them breaking your door already?"

He huffed, "oh shut up. You know I hate those two breaking stuff around the house. And I know you hate it too because half the time I make you fix it."

"Yes, yes. I'll admit, it is annoying when they have no care for the things around them. Hopefully they'll use their brain this time."

"Oh quit with your sarcasm. I have to deal with it enough from the boys, don't need anymore of it right now."

"Of course love." The darker haired male pressed a light kiss to his cheek as the door was opened.