Part four

@TheBeast

I love you so much Corey! Words can't describe how perfect and beautiful you are to me

I love you so much Corey! Words can't describe how perfect and beautiful you are to me. I know we'll be together forever.
47 likes | 24 comments

@YouCan'tSeeMe: oh my god! Mason I love you so much!! 🥰🥰

@SarcasticShit: you two are literally the definition of couple goals 💚

@TheHunter: why do you guys have to remind me of how single I am?!

@ScreamQueen: I could change that 😉

@TheHunter: 😳☺️

@Thing2: haha looks like someone has a crush!! 😂

@TheHunter: shut up Ethan.
[load more comments]

———-

@GiantLizard

Guess who's coming back to Beacon Hills! 27 likes |34 comments{tagged: @Thing2}

27 likes |34 comments
{tagged: @Thing2}

@SarcasticShit: nooo! I mean- yay!

@Thing2: SarcasticShit oh hush up Stiles!

@Thing1: YOU GUYS ARE COMING BACK?!🥳😃

@Thing2: yup! Jackson kinda knew I was homesick so he bought us tickets and we're moving back!

@ScreamQueen: yay!!!!!!

@HotGirlScoot: nice! I've kinda missed you guys

@GiantLizard: feelings mutual

[load more comments]

————

@Parrish.in.Fire

Love you so much baby! I'm so glad I have you even though I don't deserve you

Love you so much baby! I'm so glad I have you even though I don't deserve you. 💚
46 likes |63 comments

@ScreamQueen: ooooo who's the secret lover?!

@SarcasticShit: is everyone in this pack gay?

@IFellInAHole: I'm straight! 😤

@WentToHellOnce: that's not what you told me last night. 😉

@IFellInAHole: way to expose me babe! I thought we weren't going to tell them yet!

@SarcasticShit: so the answer is yes?

@HotGirlScoot: ^

@TheHuntress: what about Peter and my dad?

@ScreamQueen: they are both totally gay!

[load more comments]

————

The pack were all laying about in Derek's loft waiting for Jackson and Ethan to arrive.

"Wait so Lydia how do you know Peter and Chris are both gay?" Allison asks her long time crush.

"Well it's kind of obvious. With Peter it was the hair, what straight male obsesses over their hair that much? For your dad, well, all I had to do was catch him making goo-goo eyes at Peter and it was obvious."

Allison's eyebrows furrowed a bit but the silence was broken by Stiles, "and I think it might have to do with the fact that I walked in on them making out."

Everyone stares at Stiles, who doesn't even look up from his laptop. Before anyone could say anything the door to the loft opened. Jackson and Ethan walked in holding hands although they had to let go as Aiden tackled his brother in a hug.

"Oh my god I missed you so much!" Aiden exclaims as he buries his nose into his twin's neck. "We have so much to talk about!"

When Aiden pulls away he sees that Ethan is smirking, "yes we have a lot to talk about."

Chris Argent walks in at that moment and looks at everyone, "does anyone know where Peter is? I have some urgent business to discuss with him."

Scott starts smirking while Lydia, Stiles and Aiden start laughing. Once they stop and they see Chris's confused face Scott speaks up. "Dude we know you two are fucking."

If they hadn't seen it with their owns eyes they would have never believed the fact that Chris Argent blushed. Peter walked downstairs when he heard a commotion.

His eyes landed on Chris, who's face was red. "Uh.... what the hell is going on?"

Allison turns to the zombie wolf and states, "you're fucking my dad."

"I- wha- who told- where the- What the fuck?!"

Chris walked over to Peter and buried his red face in his boyfriend's neck. "They figured out we're dating."

Peter groaned, "damn it. Let me get my wallet."

Peter walked upstairs and came back a second later, handing twenty dollars to his smug boyfriend. Chris smirked, "awww babe don't pout. I'll make up for it later."

The pack all make faces at what their minds thought they meant. Peter sighed, "fine. But this time you have to stick to the recipe! Last time you added some weird type of herb and it sucked!"

Chris smiles and pecked Peter's lips, "ok I'll stick to the recipe."

The door to the loft opened and the person started to speak before they saw the sight in front of them. The pack turned to see Parrish standing there.

Stiles looked up and smiled, "oh hey Parrish what's up?"

He looked at Stiles but sent a side glance at the rest of the crew, "Uh I need to talk to Aiden. It's important."

Aiden gained a worried look and nodded. He got up to follow Parrish out of the building and into the woods for a walk. "Uh...Jordan? Is something wrong?" Parrish didn't answer, "can't you talk to me? I'm getting worried! 'We need to talk' is kind of a break up line. Did I do something? Did you find someone else? Do you not like me anymore? Are you not gay?"

Aiden was hyperventilating at that point and on the verge of a panic attack. Jordan quickly hugged Aiden, calming him down. "Shhh. Aiden I'm not breaking up with you. Don't worry. There is no other person, you didn't do anything wrong and I am still very much gay for you."

Aiden hugged back once he was calm enough to control his limbs. "Then why did you drag me out here?"

This time Jordan got nervous. It was safe to say that whatever he had to say he thought it would ruin his relationship. "Now I don't want you to worry but remember this morning when I got a call?"
Aiden raised an eyebrow and nodded, squeezing Jordan's hand to a courage him to go on.

Parrish took a deep breath and blurted out something that would change their lives forever.