Chapter 61- 2nd Year College

>>>> 2 weeks and 2 days later

Janel's POV

So let me tell you a farytail of a handsome Prince.

Once a upon a time there was a Prince named Park Jimin, WHO I WANNA FUCKING KILL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE MESSED UP ALL OF MY CLOTHES!

"YAH! I AM NOT FUCKING DONE WITH YOU!" I shouted

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." He laughed hysterically

"SERIOUSLY PARK JIMIN?! YOU KNOW THAT I DONT LIKE SOME MESSY STUFFS!" I shouted

"YAH, YAH, YAH!! YOU TWO!" Suga shouted

"Mianhe Hyung, WOAH! Whats that on your face?!" Jimin asked as he took a big gulp

"Its a mask dummy. Fix Janel's clothes. I cant bear to see a messy thing." Suga said

"Thank hyung." I said

"By the way Janel, where are the ramen's here? Im not really used to where you put all of your foods." He said

"I'll show you where." I said and looked back at Jimin as I gave him a glare

I went outside and guide Suga hyung with the foods in the cabinet. Its already 3 in the morning and we are all like freaking out because we dont know how to prepare for this. There is somewhat event in the Common ground in Konkuk, and we were all invited there.

Well, Hanyang didnt start their school year yet and im kind of feeling the moment since.. I am somehow tired of school works already. Im so sick of it. When, I go inside of the room all I can think of was Jimin and my mind couldnt get off of him.

Was he a drug that I cant even really removed the toxicated medicine there. I just want to be with him all day and just cuddle with him because if this soft touch and his soft skin that is really driving me crazy.

What am I even saying in my mind, this thoughts again were killing me and I dont know what to do. Even if he ruined all of my clothes in the closet, it is fine. Its not in a good shape though.

I need to donate some clothes. But, where should even give my clothes this time? I feel so weak seeing all of my clothes being given way, because it has sentimental value to me. And like what Jimin gave me at Taehyung's house.

Aish. I wouldnt be giving that because it came from my boyfriend, My handsome boyfriend who I cant even stop looking at and I cant even give away just like that. We may argue alot but in the end we understand each other that well.

I sometimes want to kill him but he is my soon to be fiance, so.. not gonna do anything else to change his own mind.

Ara's POV

Still currently trying to crack the mysteries.. sitting at the chair and notebook on the study table is what I always do in the Philippines for almost everyday. How did he know that we were all there? It feels so weird seeing him again and suddenly showing up out of nowhere.

~flashback

"Look who's here." A deep voice made us stop talking and looked at our right side

"Hae Jin?" Eomma asked

"You grew up pretty well huh." Appa said

"Eomma, Appa.. you know him?" I asked

"Cant you remember him Ara?" Eomma asked

"Aniyo~ anyone surrounding me.." I said

"Aish, He is your Samchon." Appa said

"SAMCHON?!" Taehyung and I shouted