Jungkook | Period pt.2

^^^ me writing the M-preg. Sorry M-preg enthusiasts, I'll get back to it soon I hope.

People asked for it, I actually didn't mind making a part 2 this time around. Was planning on 2000 words but there's almost 3000 here oops. ANYway here you go.

"Jungkook, where were you? We've been waiting for like twenty minutes."

Jungkook looked up at the six of them all standing in a vague formation, clearly having gotten ready twenty minutes prior and then not actually danced as they waited for him. Jungkook stood awkwardly, internally cringing at the unfamiliar feeling in his underwear. He mumbled,
"The, umm… stylist noona was talking to me."

Hoseok nodded and said,
"That's fine, Jungkook. Just get in formation." Jungkook scuttled over to his position just as Hoseok started the song again. Jungkook tried to forget what had just happened and focused on the choreography, but suddenly his cramps started to take over his mind. All he could think of was how scared he was and how painful his cramps were. They completed the intro song and moved straight onto No More Dream. Hoseok was trying to get the others used to no breaks between songs.

After the second song ended the others all found their own area of the room to catch their breath. Hoseok stayed standing and was perfecting a move. Jimin was lying in the middle of the dance floor. So Jungkook held his stomach with one hand and used the wall to support him to the bench at the side of the room. He collapsed onto the bench and bent his body almost in half, both arms wrapped around his stomach.

As the others were lying down or their gaze was trained elsewhere, they didn't notice Jungkook's suffering. Hoseok saw. He was looking at the large mirror on the wall facing him and saw Jungkook curled up on the bench. Only then did he notice that Jungkook was in fact wearing different pants than he was before he left. Hoseok stopped dancing and walked over to Jungkook, who didn't even notice him until he sat beside him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Jungkook, what's up? You've been acting strange all day now. Have you got a stomach ache?" Hoseok prompted. Jungkook looked up and decided that it was no use lying to him. He didn't have to tell the whole truth, just that he had a stomach ache. He nodded slowly and dropped his head back down. Hoseok rubbed his back slowly, hoping that it would help a little. Jungkook appreciated the effort but nothing was helping him at that point.

"What's that in your pocket?"

Jungkook looked down to where Hoseok was gesturing towards and saw the circular lump in his pocket. The lollipop. Jungkook stumbled over an explanation,
"Uh, it's a… it's- s-someone gave it-"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at the sudden behaviour. Was Jungkook hiding something? He decided not to question it further. He called off dance practice a few minutes early so that Jungkook could rest at the dorms. (Can we all like, universally pretend that they had decent dorms rather than sharing one room? It spares us from crying and makes it easier to write, a double whammy!)

Jungkook rushed to the bathroom once he retrieved his bag. The others looked up questioningly, so Jungkook squeaked,
"Just going to the bathroom!" Then he closed the door and left them to wait for him. He didn't hesitate once as he got into a stall and threw his bag down. He pulled down his pants again as he sat down and felt his heart skip a beat as he saw that the pad hadn't quite collected everything. He questioned how the hell the others hadn't noticed the new stain on his second pair of sweatpants. He sighed and took the pad off his underwear, but then realised: he didn't have a replacement pair of pants this time.

Jungkook sighed and grabbed his hoodie from his bag. The only good thing about the situation is that although the members may question the hoodie around his waist, the last thing they would think of is that he was on his period. He replaced the pad and tied the hoodie around his waist. He was about to put his emergency kit back into the back when he noticed the lollipop at the bottom of the bag. He smiled softly and took off the wrapper, popping it into his mouth. When he went back out to meet the members, Jimin asked,
"Where did you get that from?"