Jungkook | Poisoned (reupload)

I don't know why it turned into a drama at the end but whatever, I like this one so... Also I accidentally made this way longer than I first intended.

Jungkook really couldn't wait to go to this award show. American shows were more hyperactive and lenient than Korean ones. In Korea, the groups had to dress according to strict rules and sit in a certain way and react when the camera went onto you.

But in America, you could do whatever you wanted. You could wear a flimsy piece of cloth to cover your private parts and you'd be let in and have your picture taken for being so 'bold and daring'. You could manspread across three seats and no-one cares. At the very most you become a meme. You can look as shady as you want when you talk to other celebrities, and the worst that will happen to you is the front page of a magazine.

Of course, Jungkook, precious, angelic Jungkook would never do any of those things. But seeing others enjoy the freedom of the States was what he called a good Friday night.

When they arrived at the venue they were an immediate hit, the camera crews of other celebrities even zoomed in on them. Namjoon answered questions from the interviewer whilst the others stood and looked pretty on the red carpet. Jungkook watched and tried to decipher what Namjoon was saying.

Then they took a picture with some other celebrities, who made them slightly uncomfortable by sitting on their laps and leaning into them a little too much. Then after that mess they were quickly ushered over to the main performance hall. Their performance was last, as usual. The seven of them sat through each individual celebrity's performance.

Then they performed. And won an award. After the award show ended, everything went by fast. Jungkook was excited to attend a fancy dinner with their friend Halsey, who had invited them, and a few more celebrities at a private restaurant. It was eleven o'clock at night by the time they arrived at the restaurant.

"Hyung!"

Seokjin looked up at Jungkook, glass of champagne still close to his lips for he was about to take a sip. Jungkook smiled enthusiastically, asking over the clinking of glasses and light chatter from the other celebrities,
"What should I order, hyung?" He held up the menu.

"... The steak."

Jungkook put the menu down and took a sip of champagne. Then he remembered that he didn't like champagne and switched to his short glass full of sparkling water. The waiter arrived and Namjoon ordered for most of them,
"Two pan-seared salmon dishes, please." the waiter typed it into their device, asking,
"Are any of those for you sir? Who are they for?"
"They're for-" Namjoon gestured towards Taehyung and Seokjin. The waiter nodded.

"And one spaghetti carbonara, please." The waiter asked,
"And that is for you, yes?" Namjoon smiled kindly and said,
"Yes, sir." The waiter took the menus from them. They attempted to mingle with the other guests for a while, but because of their lack of English they eventually gravitated to talking among themselves while they waited for their meals.

The food was served finally, and Taehyung and Seokjin received their dish first. They wanted to wait for everyone to receive their meal too, but Namjoon chuckled,
"Your food is gonna get cold, I promise we don't mind." Jimin's pesto penne dish arrived next. Then Yoongi and Jungkook's steaks. Hoseok's soup special arrived soon after. Finally, Namjoon's carbonara arrived at the table.

Jungkook took one look at the carbonara. Then at his steak. Then at Namjoon.

"Hyung?" Namjoon looked up at Jungkook, then at the steak in front of him.
"Do you wanna swap dishes? If you don't mind having the steak, I'm terrible at choosing from a menu." Namjoon said,
"Sure! I don't mind having the steak if you want the pasta so much-"