22.0

"So -" At least one of them had had the common sense to know they needed to grab the bags out of the trunk. Unless Jungkook felt like running out in nothing more than towel to get their clothes in the morning. Which, honestly, was a sight he wouldn't mind seeing. But all of that belonged to him now, and he really didn't feel like sharing. "What is this place anyway?"

"I would love to tell you how it's my great grand mother's ancestral home, to make it seem like we at least came from nothing and worked our way up. But really it's just some place Namjoon found while he was here on business and snapped up without our mother finding out. Pretty sure he's brought Jimin here a few times."

"Well that definitely ruins the romance a little."

"Oh, so you were still planning to romance me?"

"I was never planning to stop."

"God, I can't handle it when you're like this." How could his alpha go from being so awkward and shy to being so flirty and smooth? It was like being shown both sides of the same coin only neither one seemed like they should belong together.

"And just think, you married me."

"Well, since we are married -" Fingers moved across the keypad of the digital lock carefully, imputing the numbers perfectly, before sighing softly as the door unlocked instead of tripping the alarm. That would have been an interesting way to spend their wedding night. "- shouldn't you be carrying me?"

"Such a demanding omega." Really, he should feel at least a little bit bad. Jungkook already had both of their bags slung over his shoulders. But he was young and fit and it admittedly did something to him every time he saw those muscles flex. Every time he felt even a little bit of that strength.

"Mm, just wait until you get me in bed - hey!" His legs were going out from under him and he almost panicked, just for a second, before he realized there was an arm cradling his knees and one supporting his back and all he had to do was lift his arms to wrap them around those strong shoulders.

"You were saying?" The sound of the door being nudged open barely even registered. Mostly because he was entirely too focused on those eyes. On the deep, swirling brown that was so dark it made them appear almost black. On those lips, pink and sweet and he wanted to taste them. Wanted to actually be able to kiss his alpha and not have to fear they were going to get caught. That someone was going to see them.

"Or the couch." He knew, rationally, that Jungkook had closed the door behind them. That it would automatically lock, shutting them inside, hiding them away from the rest of the world. But he still glanced back, double checking, making sure, before fully relaxing into the arms of his husband. "The couch will work."

"I would love to have you ride me, babe." His legs shifted unconsciously, like they were moving on their own accord. Like he no longer had complete control over his own body. "But not tonight."

"Please." It came out as a whimper, so soft and needy, arms tightening just a little as he shifted, moved to bury his face into the crook of the alpha's throat. "I'm so wet for you right now."

All that came in response was a groan, deep and almost feral, and something inside of him clenched.

Actually that was a lie. What was between his legs clenched. Walls tightening around nothing as another trickle of flesh slick threatened to completely ruin already soaked fabric.

"Please, alpha. I just need you inside of me. It doesn't matter where." They could do it on the floor for all he cared, thick rug making burns on the delicate skin of his back or hard wood leaving bruises on his knees.

They weren't going to make it to a room. Without Seokjin telling him where to go, the house might as well have been a maze, despite how tiny and barren it was. But everything looked different in the dark, and all he could really make out was the large room they were currently standing in, and the piece of furniture that he assumed was the couch Seokjin was practically begging to be taken on. 

Foolishly, he'd always had some expectation of how this was going to go. Of how his wedding night would play out. Chances were they'd be in some lavish hotel room, surrounding by luxury. The bed would be large and comfortable, doused in the soft scent of the rose petals that had been spread across the surface. There would be candlelight, low and golden.

Because he had always held these foolish romantic notions inside his mind. Dreamed of one day marrying someone who he would actually love. Who he would actually want to make love to. Someone who would love him back. Who would do absolutely anything for him.

Someone like Seokjin.

And now he had him. Right there in his arms. And there was something romantic about all of this in an unconventional sort of way. Wanting to be together so badly that they ran away. That they got married in secret. That they were spending their wedding night in some old house Seokjin's brother had once purchased for pretty much this exact reason.

Did it really matter if they were on a couch or a bed? Especially when not even five minutes before he would have been perfectly content to do it in the back seat of his car?

It was time to let go of some of those boyhood fantasies and realize that what he had in front of him was all he needed. It wasn't perfect, wasn't the exact way he'd dreamed of it. But it didn't matter. Because he was so desperately in love with Seokjin that it felt like he needed him to breathe and that in and of it's self was already making his biggest wish come true.

"Alpha's got you baby." His foot kicked against something solid, and he blinked rapidly, forcing his vision to adjust to the low lighting. Saw the surface on the couch and bent down, placing Seokjin upon it so he could slip away, just long enough to let the weight of the bags he carried fall from his shoulders.