36.0

His own knot was growing steadily, and he felt the way it caught on Seokjin's lips, sighed as he kept going anyway, despite how wide his jaw was being forced open. Clenched in hand and pressed the tips of his own fingers together and slide the whole wide into that wet heat. Felt the way the action made the omega moan, the sound sending vibrations directly through his cock, hips lifting and thrusting deeper into the tight cavern.

"Jinnie." It came out as a warning, voice so much deeper than he intended. But Seokjin wasn't easing off and he really didn't want him to get stuck with his knot in his mouth. "Baby. I'm gonna break your jaw if you don't stop."

"I can take it." It was a cross between a whimper and a whine, followed by the sound of total frustration as the omega tried to get the knot back into his mouth and failed. Heard something like a sob emit from his throat and wondered if they had gone too far.

"Seokjin. Give me a color sweetheart." Or was the omega too far gone for even that?'

"Green." But there was another sob of frustration and his own hand stopped moving, and when he attempted to slide out he felt those walls clamp down around him like a vice. "No. Please, no. I'm okay, alpha. I'm fine."

But he sounded like he was on the verge of tears, and he wondered which would be worse. Denying his omega what he wanted, or to continue on. Struggled with the decision for so long that Seokjin made it for him. Thrust his hips back, taking that fist even deeper. Bent his head and took his cock back inside his mouth and sucked so harshly he almost came just from the surprise of it.

Stroked and thrust and worked his husband through his next orgasm, and felt his body almost go slack, legs trembling and weak. But his tongue didn't stop. Kept moving until the first thick streams of come were filling his mouth and he swallowed it all down greedily. Took it all, not even spilling a single drop, until he was milked dry and he felt the omega shift, pull away until his fist was sliding from his destroyed pussy, fucked wide and open. Could only watch as he shifted, aligning himself with his cock and dropped down.

"Seokjin." How was he possibly supposed to keep up with this omega? Because he couldn't. There was no way. Even when Seokjin was doing all the work. Bouncing on his cock, steadily taking more and more as his knot began to deflate, until he was dropping down entirely, and he felt just how wet he was. Until slick was running down his own thighs and he wondered how it was possible for one tiny little omega to produce so much. "You need to rest."

"Can't. Need your knot." It was so bad. The heat was so bad. And the only thing that was going to make it any better was his alpha's knot.

"I don't know if I can sweetheart." He felt like he had been milked completely dry, wrung out and sore and he didn't think his body was capable of producing another knot so soon. But Seokjin wailed. Actually wailed, and just rocked harder, nails digging into the flesh of his stomach as he rode him with all of the strength he had left.

"You have to." It was the only thing that was going to help. He needed it. Or else it was just going to get worse. And worse and worse and it already felt like he was going out of his mind. Like he was literally going to die at any moment. "Need it."

"Jinnie." He thought about using his color. Thought about saying that he was red, if only to try and get the other to stop. It felt more like he was torturing himself than providing any real pleasure. Or maybe that was just his own exhaustion talking. Every muscle felt weak with over use. So sore and heavy and he could barely even lift his arms to squeezile his omega's hips.

"Please." He could feel it. Just the beginning. Right at the base. The slight swelling and he knew this was going to be the last time. It was so late and the moon was so high and he was so tired.

"You have to rest after this sweetheart." Even if it was only for a little while.

"I will. Just need your knot." There was no real energy left in him. It was only the desperation to rid himself of the over whelming heat that kept him going. Kept him moving. Bouncing up and down so rapidly, until he felt the knot catch on his walls. Until he ground down and he felt himself coming apart, entire body shaking with the force of it. Felt slick leak from him in a torrent, until it was suddenly blocked by the thick knot and he kept going. Kept grinding. Rocking his hips back and forth until the first thick ropes of come began to fill him, searing him from the inside out. Felt it fill his womb and he shivered at the sensation. Let himself go lax enough to fall forward, head coming to rest on his alpha's shoulder.

He didn't even feel better. The heat was still there and he couldn't understand it. But he was so far gone and so tired that he barely even felt Jungkook shifting them, rolling them onto their sides and whispering sweet little words of love into his ear. Fell asleep with the unbearable heat still surrounding him and wondering all of the reasons why.