35.0

They ate at some point. But for the life of him he couldn't actually remember what it was. Only that Jungkook had apparently been far more capable of rational thought that he was because the only thing that he currently cared about was getting back on that cock.

He barely even focused on his food, only knew that the bowl was warm and he had been given a spoon and it made it easier to shove it into his mouth. In fact he wasn't even sure that he had chewed any of it. Just swallowed it down whole and asked every three bites if he could please have his alpha's cock instead.

Somehow he'd ended up on his knees, mouth wrapped around the thick lengths as his alpha tried to continue eating. The combination hadn't worked out all that well, and the dishes had been left forgotten, pushed off to the side where they wouldn't spill. He'd still been on his knees, but there was a cock inside of him so he really didn't care. Didn't care that his face was being pushed down into the cushions, or that he was leaking so much it was dripping down onto his thighs. Only cared about getting that knot again. And again. And again.

Even when it popped the first time he kept begging for more. Rocked his hips back and cried out in frustration. Used his own fingers to rub his at his swollen clit, getting himself off again before Jungkook went back to grinding. And it was so good and so much and yet not enough all at once. He needed so much more. He needed his mouth to be as full as his pussy, and he settled for his own fingers, sucking them into the dark, wet cavern as Jungkook's pressed into his clit.

He had made such an incredible mess. An actual puddle of slick had formed below them and he didn't care. Barely had enough presence of mind to tell Jungkook to throw the towel into the washer before laying back and spreading his legs and stuffing himself full of his own fingers.

Getting pregnant was both the first and the last thing on his mind. Because it was his omega's goal to come away from this in the same state. Well bred and full of his alpha's pups. But he stopped focusing on it and let himself go. Let himself just enjoy his husband.

It didn't ease. No matter how many times he was knotted. But he was finally worn out to the point where he couldn't even move, even to relieve the heat that seemed overwhelming. His legs were clenched together tightly as he finally rolled over, finding a little spot of their nest and curling up into it, whimpering as his husband went to move.

Because he couldn't stand not having Jungkook within reach. Felt like he was going to die every time he left it. It didn't matter how much come and slick he was currently filled with. He needed more.

He even dreamed about it. Heat induced dreams where he was being bent over and taken and he whimpered out into the night, legs shifting and squeezing, trying to get friction even in his sleep.

If they both survived this it would be a miracle.

...

They watched a movie.

Correction. They tried to watch a movie. It was late and it had already been established that there was nothing else to do. It finally felt like the heat had eased, just a little, and he was content to simply lie with his head in his alpha's lap.

Until his mouth started to water and he rolled over, lifting himself onto his knees and lowering his head until his tongue could swirl across the slit. Until he was sucking on it like the most delicious piece of hard candy he had ever tasted. Until the noise of the movie had faded and he felt himself being shifted, guided back until his hips were hovering over Jungkook's face and there was a tongue pressing up into him.

"Fuck." He cried out, until body tensing and jolting as he came from nothing more than a swipe of that wet muscle across his clit.

"Already?" But his alpha just sounded amused, two fingers slipping inside of his wet heat.

"Need more." It wasn't enough. Not now that he'd had the alpha's knot inside of him so much. Not when his walls had been stretched so perfectly and he knew the sensation practically by heart.

"Come for me again, baby." He was. He was coming. Because that tongue was swiping across his clit and those fingers were pressing against something inside of him and he was coming so fast and hard it was almost painful. But it got him another finger, and his shivered at the sensation. "Wanna try for the fourth?"

"What do I have to do for the whole hand?" His words were broken and stuttered, constantly having to chose between speaking and using his mouth on the cock before him. And mostly, he choose the cock.

"Mm, sure you can take it? My hands are pretty big." As if to prove it that hand shifted, the fingers expanding and scissoring inside him, the pad of the thumb brushing over his clit and he almost came again. Honestly at this point he wondered if he had ever stopped, or if it was just one long, constant line of multiple orgasms.

"Yes. Please, alpha. Want it so much." Just like he wanted that hard length in his throat. And he shifted, lifted himself up and wrapped his lips around the head and lowered himself back down, relaxing his muscles and fighting against his own gag reflex until it entered the back of his throat. Until it slid down easily and he only choked a little bit. Until all he had to do was lift his head up and down to fuck his mouth.

"God you are so fucking perfect." His thumb pressed down against the swollen little nub, and he felt the rush of slick that came with the movement. Slipped in a fourth finger, rinsed and repeated. Used his tongue to flick against it, until he felt the whole process begin again.