32.0

"Ask me." It was a desperate cry, and he watched as his omega shook, as his hand stilled, as it slipped away from his core, nails digging into the flesh of his thigh instead. "Please alpha. I need you with me."

"Can alpha come into your nest baby?" His thumbs were already dipping beneath the thick waist band of the boxers he wore, tugging them steadily downwards.

"Yes." Relief. That one single word sounded like relief. And he felt it resonate so deeply within him that he was moving without even realizing it, kicking off the offending fabric as he shifted, crawling into the opening that had been left and right in between those spread legs.

"Mm, I can't wait to taste you baby." Because the smell was so strong now. Thick and sweet and it made him hungry in a way he had never been before.

"Wait." He was so close. So close that all it would really take was the slightest little dip of his head and he would be there. With his face buried in those slick folds. "We need a safe word. In case one of us needs to stop."

"Really don't think that's going to be an issue." Because right now he felt like he could literally go for actual days.

"Alpha." But there were fingers in his hair and they were tugging almost painfully and he glanced up to see his omega staring down at him with a look that said he needed to take this seriously.

"Traffic lights. Green means go, yellow means slow down and red means stop."

"Both of us have to promise that if either one says red, we stop."

"Seokjin. Baby. I love you with all of my heart. And I promise there is nothing in the world that will make me hurt you. Not even my rut."

"God I can't even stand you." Of course Jungkook would chose this moment to be incredibly sweet. It was just as difficult to deny and ignore as that charm he liked to lay on so thick. "I love you too, alpha. I can't wait for you to put a baby in me."

"You're going to look so beautiful all swollen with my pups." He'd wanted it before. They were both still so young, had so much life left ahead of them. But he wanted it. Wanted to be a daddy. Wanted to see Seokjin be a mommy.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Mm, I have something I need to take care of first." Each word was punctuated by a soft kiss against the subtle flesh of Seokjin's left thigh, steadily working his way upwards.

"Please." He felt it. Felt the way his omega trembled as hot breath blew across his core. Felt the way his legs shook with each press of his lips. "Give me your mouth, alpha. Get me all wet and ready for your knot."

"Anything you want baby." But they was no denying it was what he wanted to. No denying that his mouth was watering. That he could feel his cock hanging thick and hard and ready against his own thigh.

Just like there was no denying that he was exceptionally good at this. And Seokjin almost wanted to ask why. Before deciding that he didn't care. Anyone who had come before him didn't matter. Because Jungkook was his now, in this moment and for the rest of their lives. He had his ring and his heart and his last name and that was all the proof he was ever going to need that the alpha was his.

Swiped his tongue up in a long, slow motion, flattening against the swollen little nub before flicking it with the tip. Repeated the motion once, twice, before switching to circling it instead. Shifted so he could slip two fingers into that beautiful, tight wet heat. Thrust them in and out before spreading them, trying to relax those walls enough to take his knot.

Felt as the other shook, moaning out his own pleasure, pressed his tongue flat and let the vibrations send shock waves through his omega's body. Tasted it before he felt it, the way the slick seemed to suddenly flow out like a river, those walls clenching tight before releasing. Smiled as his husband called his name, fingers tangling into dark locks.

Didn't stop until Seokjin was practically begging him too, hips pulling away and thrusting up, like he couldn't decide if he wanted more or if it was too much. Smirked as he drew forth another orgasm and tried to remember which one it was. The third maybe? Or the fourth. All he knew was he had come somewhere around the second, his free hand reaching down between his own legs, taking his heavy cock into his palm and stroking in time with tongue. Until his knot had swollen and he had spilled onto the blankets below.

And he was still hard.

"Alpha." His tongue had slowed, providing little kitten licks as he worked his omega through the after shocks. Eyes glanced up, and realized that at some point Seokjin had fallen back, head no resting on the little pile of clothing he had left out. "Red."

"But I'm still so hungry, baby." But he stopped. Slowly pulled his fingers - when had they become four anyway? He could barely recall sliding in the third - from that tight heat and pushed himself up. Lifted his free hand to try and wipe the mess from his face before realizing it was useless, and went for one of the near by towels instead.

"Such a needy alpha." It was impossible to keep his legs from snapping closed. From rubbing them together, walls swollen and clit almost numb. "Are you even in full rut yet?"

"No idea." He could feel it though. Could sense the way something was working at the edge, fraying them until his resolve crumbled and he gave in. Felt how his temperature was rising. How his body seemed to respond so readily and easily. His knot was definitely popping, something that he recalled only ever happening during those days after he had first presented. "What about you?"

"It'll be here tomorrow." But this was, by far, the most intense pre-heat he had ever experienced. Normally he would be content with simply building a little nest in a corner of his room, laying in the mess of pillows and blankets, cuddling into whatever pieces of clothing Namjoon and Taehyung had given him, watching movies until it finally became unbearable and he had to so something about it.

"Then you should rest." He was still hard. But he also remembered how his erection had literally never gone away last time. It had stayed, no matter how many times he came or how hard he tried. So he was simply content to shift, to crawl up the other's body and slot himself into the space beside him.

"What about you?" Rolling over, he cuddled in close, lifting one leg to wrap around the other's hip, feeling the hard length pressing against his thigh.

"Already came twice babe."

"You touched yourself? Really? When you have my mouth right there."

"Don't start. Or I'll never let you off your knees."

"Maybe that's where I want to be."

"You're going to be the actual death of me."

"Yeah, but what a way to go, right?"

"Sleep, Jinnie. You're gonna need it for what I have planned for you."

"Don't make promises you can't keep babe."

"I never do."

...

Author's Note: The photo section for Awake in Echoes has also been updated, both because I'm very visual but also because these boys are pretty.