I freshen up and started to draw a rough structure of the room ,I have to re design.

I started to think of many ideas. I had to double the room storage but still the room should look spacious. I was thinking of how I will add storage and also look beautiful at the same time and which matches the furniture outside the room beacuse it will look wierd if only one room is different and rest of the house looks same.

After making a rough drawing I got tired and thought to finish it tomorrow with some more fresh ideas. It was 9:00 p.m.  and no bodies at home yet.

I ordered some food. While I was eating Jen at last came. Ahe didn't greeted me or said anythung. She just went to her bedroom. Why do I feel that something is wrong with her. She isn't herself. But I thought that may be she want some privacy so I will give her sometime and go and ask her what happened after 1 hour or two.

Its past 11p.m. now and Jack came. He was all tired. I heated the food for him while he went to freshen up. He then ate the food  and we were going to bed when I told Jack that I would go and meet Jen for something.

I knocked at her door. She didn't opened. I knocked again but no answer.I started to freak out a little.
"JEN. JEN.YOU IN THERE?"i shouted. No answer from other side so I repeated again" JEN ATLEAST SAY SOMETHING?". No answer. I started to bang the door really hard repeating my words again and again. All the bad thoughts rushed to my mind.

Listening to sudden increase of sound Jack came out side our room.he asked" What happened?" "She isn't opening"I replied. He came closer and said" Jen are you in there? Please answer" . "She isn't opening what if something happened to her?!" I said extremely nrevous. "She won't do anything stupid. Calm down" he said. "Yeah you are right hahaha she won't "I said tying to convince myself.

Jen suddenly opened the door.Jen said" why are you banging the door? ". I didn't replied. I just hugged her. After a min I broke the hug and said "why weren't you opening the door?" "I was in the washroom" she said. "Can we have a talk?" I asked. "Its late so we can talk tomorrow morning" she replied. "No i want to talk now" I said sternly." I am tired" she said. "Its okay this talk won't take much time"I said." You really aren't going right?"she said defeated. "Yes you are right" i said. "Come in"

I went inside her room while Jack went to ours.

"So whats the problem with you?"I asked." Nothing" she said. "I know there is. Now tell me" i again asked. "I told you nothing" she repeated. "Don't you feel me as your sister? Am I a stranger to you? Or a person who is just giving shelter to live?" I said trying to blackmail her. "You are my sister, and you will be no matter what" she said. "Then why aren't you telling me?" I asked the question again. "There is nothing to tell. So what should I tell you?" She replied. "Got it. You don't feel me as your sister but listen this you are my sister and I know when you are lying. And I am super sure you are lying" I said. "How did you get to know that I am lying?" She asked. "I won't say or else next time u will take care not to do those things " I said. "Ok its about school" she at last said what I wanted to ask. "What about it?" I asked.

"There is this group of girls who are the biggest bully in our school. Either you are friends with her or you are enemy with her. She bullies me because I don't have parents. This is so dumb reason. But when she says something about them I become so weak that i can't defend myself" she started saying." Then complain about this to teacher or principal " I said trying to solve the problem. "I can't she is rich,her father has already gave a lot of money to the school to burry all the problems she creates" she said. "Then lets change your school" I said, i don't want my sis to get hurt. "NO" she said. "Wae?" I asked. "Because I don't want to. I just need to ignore her and that all" she said tying to convince me. "Then what happened today?" I said

"Today I was going through my phone in free time and she snatched it from me and she saw my crushes face. She took my phone and told me that she wants to meet him and if I didn't she would not give my phone back. So i had to. There meet wasn't good. He rejected and acted all bitchy to her. I was so happy inside but then she got all angry and broke my phone" she told me every detail about her day. "Lets go and teach her a lesson" i said clearly angry about what that girl did to my pracious sis. "No she and her father is much stronger. I don't want anything to happen with you after all you are the only one I am left with." She said. "Okay I will buy you a new phone and please tell me if anythung happens to you again. I will try to do something okay. And don't fear her. She is just a peice of shut trying to be all strong but is not even 1% from inside." I said trying to chear up. She laughed a little. "Now lets go and get you some food. You must be hungry" i said.

We went to the living room. She ate her food while I was looking at her and trying to find a way for her not to suffer so much with out upsetting her. I didn't even emphasize the fact to leave the school because I know its very difficult to do so. After she ate. I dropped her in her room. Then I went to mine seening Jack already sleeping. I made minimal sound and went and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You guy!

I reached 100 views counting all the parts views. I really appreciate you spending your time to read my stupid ff.. Thats why there will be a double update today