Not edited.
There can be mistakes such as grammatical mistakes and spelling errors. Please ignore them or at least don't hate on me for it 

I might have been updating fasf. But don't really think that I will update like this everyday. Thanks for reading and now you can continue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Did I heard right?!"

"Yes you did. Its tomorrow "

"Ok. Thats odd. But yeah lets meet in an hour"

I hung up the call. Jen came by that time and we left.

Jimin was home.

"Hello baby~" he sang .

I eyed him. Jen was with me and it would be definitely odd that someone is calling me baby the very next day of something i don't want to even think about.

Jen hurriedly got inside and went to her room.

"Calm down Jena. At least great Jimin." I looked at Jen who was now long lost or i may say hidden behind the door.

"Leave her. Let her have her own space" Jimin's cute baby hands wrapped around my hands which unexpectedly vanished in his hands. Turns out his hands arent that small.

"But-" I pouted, worried about Jen's weird behaviour.

"Go and ask her the reason for her sudden behaviour afterwards. She may had to change because of her uncomfortable dress maybe. Don't overthink. "

I just smiled. And walked towards the chairs. I just took 2 steps and Jimin pulled me and now we were practically back hugging.

I hit his hands lightly with a little laugh.

"What are you doing. Leave me. Jen would see us."

"You look extra cute today" the manly voice behind me came.

"So what?"

"I just couldn't retain my hands to myself." His breathe hit my shoulders making a shrill go down my spine.

"Yah. Don't I look cute everyday?" I teaser him a little. I don't know from where I got the courage or the right state of mind to say that. But I did.

"So now you are teasing me huh?" He got my intention and to make me suffer he pressed me against him even more while speaking and his breath fanning my ears.

God trust me thats the most sensitive part of body and he knows it.

I was quite. His breath hits my ear every time he exhales. Demn. That tickles so much. It was as if my senses were lost somewhere. Maybe to the jungle.

My thought were intruped with a voice of door opening. In a flash of light I pushed Jimin behind with all my strength resulting in Jimin stumbling backwards and in order to not make a harsh contact with the floor he made and weird position.

His one hand was on the floor and one directing upwards with his legs doing the same thing.

If I was said to make that position I would have fallen. I don't know how his mind works but this is truly wierd.

"Um Jimin?" Jen said directly looking at Jimin in that position.

Jimin saw her with big eyes and took back his hands which were in ground and boom. A thug voice came.

He fall on the floor. As I said, his mind doesn't work properly.

I and Jen rushed to him.

"A-are you hurt anywhere?!" I said a little concerned.

He sat on the floor and started to laugh at his own misery.

"Yes I hahaha am haha. Fine." He said in between his laughes.

Me and Jen stood up first and extended out hands to Jimin who was still in the floor.

He took our hand and got up.

" how was the days girls?" He asked. Did he actually had to say that? The atmosphere captured a sudden drop in it.

"It was okay " i said with Jen nodding in approval.

The air got too heavy for us to hold so I changed the topic.

"Jen , when you came why were you in such a hurry to go to in your room?"

"Oh that. You won't understand" she said. Her statement some how made me feel old. I know I am being stupid.

"Then make me" I said in return. She huffed some air and said." Today was Attez comeback. So I needed to see it. I was already 5 mins late."

My eyes couldn't move my star from her. Like is she serious. She got a whole day to listen to it.

"It was only 5 mins late." I said already thinking of how stupid my sister became today.

"Thats why I said you wouldn't understand. Its freaking 5 mins. I need to stream there song and Don't you know how important this 5 mins is? In 5 mins you can stream a mv once, and the Twitter, instagram, WhatsApp every social media can bust your phone in just 5 mins. Which is happening with me now and..."

She gave me at least 5 min more speech straight. Demn I really angered her by saying that. I shouldn't have poked that string of hers.

She took a deep breathe and exhaled a large amount.

"You can be a rapper if not a vocalist. You should think about that. " Jimin said the exact words I was thinking.

Jen just looked at him and then at her phone and not even after a sec she started again" You make me miss another 10 mins. How could you?!"

Okay now she is being over dramatic.

"Um it was you who was speaking not us" I said in a low voice.

"What did you say?" She said making her small eyes as big as possible.

"Nothing. I was saying that you should go stream. We won't disturb you" i said not wanting to get another rap full of  rantings.

She looked at me a little satisfied with my correction in sentence and then went back to her room.

"You guys also stream the new song of Ateez." She shouted from her room.

Me and Jimin both looked at each other and busted in laughs.

"I am just happy she didn't see us hugging." I said wiping the tears created from excessive laughing.

"Yeah" Jimin said copying my actions.

He crawled towards me as we both were now in ground because of laughing on something dumb.

He looked at me in eyes. While I wasn't paying that much attenion. And kissed me on my lips.

It was just a peck of 0.01 sec but it had millions of emotions roaring out of it.

I looked at him in an instant totally dazzeled by his move.

Before another min pass. He pecked my lips again. And smiled afterwards so innocently like he didn't knew about what he was doing with my heart.

My heart was not in a good place. It was beating so fast that it could come out of my system anytime.

This wasn't the first time he kissed but somehow it felt different, special and heart wilding around in my body. ( if there is any word like that )