I went back and relaxed a bit. It was already 2. I ate my lunch and sat on sofa , but I am too lazy to even sit so I slowly slided down and was lying on sofa now watching some movie.

I was changing channels to find another movie when i got a call from my office.

BOSS
Y/n ?

Y/N
Yes sir

BOSS
Please come to office.
You may have a client

Y/N
On my way

My boss was really friendly. He never scolded, at least not to me. He would give a holiday if we don't have work, he really cares for his workers health.

I changed my t shirt to something more formal (shirt). Locked the door and went to office. It took 15 mins to reach because there wasn't traffic at all. It usually take 20-30 mins.

I entered the huge building in front of me. The freshly mopped floors scent hitting my nose. It was a while that I have came here. The bright white colour walls and glass slabs to make it look luxurious. I never knew I missed coming here so much. Without wasting anymore time I went to my boss's room.

I knocked the door and waited for his confirmation to go in.

"You came at last" my boss said. "Yep"I replied. "This is the place you gonna modify " he said while passing me a file. The file had a blueprint of the house and the address and some more information related to owners. The place was a little far from my home but I don't have a problem.

"When do they want me to visit them first?" I asked. "I told them that you would be there by 6 at their place by today" I said. "What if I was busy? " I asked mocking him. He replied with" Then you would be fired". "Hawww thats harsh" I said with a small pout. "This is your job and I just give you guys day off so that you don't over work your self " he replied. "Okay then I will be going .it would take me atleast one hour to reach there." I said. "Okay and do a good job, I am trusting you" he said. I answered "yes of course."

With that I left the place and drove till my destination arrived.

As assumed it took one hour to reach. But the place was so beautiful that it was worth the time. Main road was a little far away so there wasn't much noise of traffic. There was a lot of greenery. And the people living here was definatly rich.

 And the people living here was definatly rich

I went and knocked on the door. Not more than 5 mins and a guy dressed in black and white suit came. He showed me the way to living room and told be to sit while he informs the guy who owns this mansion.

I was sitting there and thinking that why did they even call for a home designer when this house is already so beautiful. Inside - out beautiful. While I was in my deep thoughts a tall and well build structure came in my sight. It was The owner. To show some respect to him I stood up from my seat. He must be in his late 60s or early 70s

"Annyeonghaseyo" I did a 90° bend. "Annyeong" he replied. He came closer and directed me to sit. "Do you need some drinks or something?" He asked politely. "No Its okay"I replied.

He then started speaking" I will be renovating this house from tomorrow, and my son would be the one staying here with me. He is 26 but the room here is like a 19 yr old kid." "Ok can you tell me something more about his taste ,his liking and all ".

He didn't knew much about his liking and all. He told me that his son left him for further studies in seoul only but uni was far so it was difficult to commute and now his job is settled and close to this house too. He also promised his father that he will bring his fiance or wife when he comes home.

From what Ik from his description his son is really serious, lively, can say the famous guy from school or uni. So I thought to add colours in his room but still not be that loud and there will be a lot of lighting which will compliment the wall colours.

His son was coming in a month,so I had to think and start everything from tomorrow.

I went home and it was almost 8. What a long day. Jack wasn't home yet and Jen put a note on the table saying

"I will come at 8:30 or 9 cuz I had extra classes and then I had a sudden plan with my friends. Don't worry I will come home fast as possible and I also ate the lunch."

The first thing which came into my mind was that she could have texted me but she chosed the old school way.
Guess she has went to the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~