Next few days was the worst. Jongho did work from home and had eyes on me all 24/7.

But today something changed.

There was a knock at the door. I was going to get that but Jongho stopped me and went first.

He opened the door. I saw everything being hidden behind a wall near the stairs.

It was the police. What are they doing here? Did Jongho thought of telling them? Are they here to arrest me? What am I going to do? A flood seems to wash out my senses which thinks positive.

"Are you Jongho?" One of the tall men said.

"Yes I am. What can I help you with?" The guy namely Jongho replied.

"We would like you to vist out station now. "The same tall men said.

"The reason?"

"You have been accused to have kept a girl hostage and threatened her to not speak anything or you will ruin her sisters life"

"Um sir w-what are you talking about. I have not kept anyone hostage." He then looked slightly up. Towards me.

I tried to hid behind the wall. But I am sure he might have seen me.

But who was the one saying that? I wasn't the one for sure. And only one person knew about that except me. Jimin.

"Sir I guess u got the wrong person. Its not me"

"Will you come with us when we say politly or you want us to drag you all the way?"

"Okay i will come please give me min"

"No sir. Please come now. We can't give you time. You might threaten the person"

"Okay"

Then the tall guy whispered something to the guy beside him.

That other police office entered the house when Jongho blocked his way.

"Where are you going?"

"We need to check your house too. We have a warrant too"

He showed a peice of paper.I couldn't read whats written because it was far away.

Then the tall officer toom Jongho and teh other one came directly upstairs. I was about to go to room when that person said" hey wait. Are you miss Y/n?"

I turned and nodded.

"You are free please come with us. Someone is waiting for you in the front of house. Don't worry. Jongho would have gone by now"

I just followed his commands. And went in front of the house. It was Jimin.

I smiled at him and then hugged him tightly.

"Why did you do that" i whispered.

"This was the best solution I could think of. Now everything would be fine. I will stick to you 24/7 and have a watch so that no one can take you away from me. Okay?"

"Ohh Jimin, lets just wish we have a happy life now"

_______________

I don't kniw what happened with Jongho. But here we are back with Jimin, me Jen and Jimin all together.

Jen was more than confused of whats happening but I thought its better to keep her at dafk than telling her the truth.

Jen was in her room and I was with Jimin in his arms. Taking in all his scents and spending me time just like i always wanted.

"You know your hands are even smaller than mine"

Jimin said while caressing my hand. I tried to take my hand away from his hand but he hold it tight and kissed it.

"But I love it"he said.

Then he kissed my cheeks. "I love this too".

Then the back of my head" and this too"

Then I turned towards him to see his expression

My forehead was his next target" this too". Then came my nose, and he repeated "this too"

The whole time I was silent. Just observing the amount of sincerity his words hold.

Then he came to my lips. He paused for a second. I couldn't hold back myself anymore. I had to . I joined our lips together.

Butterflies going wild inside my stomatch which I thought was now dead came into life. The dead senses of my body came back to life. With every touch of Jimin, my body reacted. This is what I needed. This is what I always wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people.
I know short chapter.  But I think that short chapters are good. Like you won't feel like its never ending. I myself sometimes feel like its a never ending story and feel like leaving it in between.

So from now on I will post small chapters and also,
the ending is not so far. Most probably I will end the story within 40 chapters.

Pls vote and comment. I am losing my hope in this story right now. I really need a boost so that i can write better. Voting and seening people liking my story is my boost. :)