Its been months. To be honest I even forgot the counting .

The only thing I remember is that Jimin was coming back home today.

I perhaps will go and meet him. But not now. I need to come up with a solid plan. He shouldn't know that I am with Jongho.

He knows my past and he would spill everything.

I just came back from my work and here I am at the dinning table.

Mr Kyun is as always talkative. He really never stops talking.

"Unnie, Jimin would have came back by today. Don't you think,?" Jen asked.

"Hmmmm i guess" i took a bit of my food. Not wanting to talk about this topic.

"When we will go to him?"

" i don't know. Eat your dinner, it will get cold" I tried to change the topic.

She just pouted and ate.

As usual we ate and then went to our rooms. Just like always.

"Will u go meet Jimin?" Jongho asked.

I just shrugged me shoulders.

"I will just say something that he would believe. "

" what do u mean by that?" He asked not getting my minimum talks.

"Will you let me free? So that I can go and live where ever I want?" I asked.

"You know the answer. Its a no" he answered.

"So I need to weave a lie, so that he doesn't take a stupid step, after knowing that i am staying with you"

"Though I would love to see what he does. But ok. You deserve a little peaceful life. "

He came and patted my head like I was a small baby.

The next thing that happened was, my phone ringing. Its screen glow up showing the one person I liked a lot but now he's far from reach.

Jimin.

I looked at Jongho. He nodded. Allowing me to pick it up. But before I can keep it on my eyes. He took it and clicked on speaker.

(Bold one is Y/n and Italics is Jimin)

"Hello. My baby. Where are you? "

"I am, um , I am out"

"Are you driving? Keep my phone if you doing it."

"I guess thats a good idea"

"I want to meet you so bad. Come home fast so that I can squish my baby chubs as much as I want, and cuddle you and not leave you ever"

"Jimin, the thing is that, I have a home, so I am in ther, Jen is with me. Ohh the signal is green. Bye I will call you tomorrow"

Before he could say anything I tapped that red button, blocking Jimin's reaction.

"You intelligent enough to cut the call first. I was about to break your phone"
Jongho threw the my phone on the bed and went to washroom.

I picked my phone and kept looking at its screen for some time.

Voice of opening the door brought me back to consciousness

I kept my phone and dropped myself on bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day . I hope it goes fine. There is no way its going to be good that i know.

I woke up with the usual sight. Jongho wearing his office dress. Pretty sight for those who liked Jongho. But just not me.

I got up and went straight to my first spot.

I freshen up and went to the dinner table.

I was there standing in front of Jimin's house with Jen.

She wanted to meet Jimin too.

She rang the bell. Within seconds Jimin came.

" i missed you guys a lot come inside."

Jen went first and then me but Jimin hugged me tight. Almost chocking me.

We sat on the seats. Its been months since I saw the interior of this house.

"So. Why did you leave the house?"

I was about to say a lie I thought over night but Jen was faster. She spilled everything. And as thought Jimin knew there was some thing fishy.

"Jen can me and y/n have a lil personal talk?"

"Yeah sure. I am going to my old room"

As soon as the door made a click noise Jimin came closer to me. And whisphered what is she saying?"

I couldn't come up with an excuse.

"It-its umm"

"Tell me the truth. Not the lie you trying to think"

"I-"

I told him everything from the top to bottom.

By the end he was furious.

"Lets go to police.  It crime to stalk and force someone like that

"No Jimin you don't understand. If we go to police, he will spill all the truth about what I did. "

"But what can we do now?!"

"Jimin calm down. I know there is a way. Through which we can end this too. Jack case was also looked impossible.  But we were together after that. Jongho's case would be over too"

"I-"

"Please don't take any step. I will get a idea. Now i guess I should go. Don't want to be late."

He just nodded. We called Jen and then took our leave.

The way back to Jongho's mansion was not that boring because of music but still I would say not the most fun car ride I had. "

We were back where we came from. The mansion.

Mr Kyun was being a nasty old brat bragging about how me and Jen shouldn't be coming so late and stuff and stuff.

In 3 hours Jongho returned from Office.

The whole day after he came was so unusually silent.

But not anymore. Jongho showered me with lots of questions and torture and I could do only one thing. Just follow whatever he does or wants from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people.

I know very boring chapter. But at this point I just wonna end it. I couldn't think of any new ideas of scenes right here. Just the main story.
I am really sorry. If my words and language detoriated. Please forgive me for that.