The case started as always. Standing up, then bowing, sitting down. Hearing the annoying voice of Mr Lee.

But something was different. Me Lee didn't speak as much as he usually spoke. Something was definitely odd.

What if what I thought earlier is actually true? Ohh Thank you god for taking my side.

Someone interrupted in between, but that intruption for a minute or teo. That person gave Mr Lee a brown envelope and went.

What doesn't that envelope contains that it was so important to give it in between this case?

Whatever it is.I aren't liking it.

"One of my team mates just came and gave me this important piece of proof, here" Mr Lee went to the judge and submitted that package.

The whole court was silent. It looked like Polaroid, glossy and hard.

"These are photos of Miss Y/n with Jimin while she was married with Mr Jack,my client"

Shit are my fears came true?

Mrs Song cut off"ohh I am sure those would be some inappropriate pictured of them. And if what i said was true then I am sure its edited too"

Wow she really fast at thinking things like this.

"Oh Mr Jongho himself took these photos." Mr Lee said that.

Why can't he just let his dumb side take over? Like he always does.

"If I may have permission to call Mr Jongho out here" My lawyer spoke

The judge nodded. Jongho didn't take much time to come in front.

"So Mr Jongho, you are a photo and schematics editor. Am I right?"

"Yes I am but-"

"Oh I would like to hear only the thing what I ask. So coming back, can you like add a person in a photo? You see one of my friend was missing in my marraige ceremony,  I wonna add her up"

"What do you wonna implement from this?" Jongho said rudely

"Oh will you pls answer my question? I would definitely answer your question afterwards" Mrs Song said in her sweet but intimidating voice.

"Yes, I can" that all what Jongho said. In a really cold tone.

"Thats proved he is capable of putting a person in a photo, he might have even did the same thing"

"No, these are clicked, not edited, I swear " Jongho said in a little worried tone.

In a million years, I have been with this psycho guy and till just mins ago I have never seen this guy getting worried like this.

I am liking it, someone call me creep or heartless ,i don't care. I have been waiting for this day and it finally came.

I again saw a hope of me winning this.

The gearing again started, this time I had sweat forming on my forehead annually but my lawyer,Mrs Song just tackled all the proof against them, or is it me just thinking that?

I should really think of giving her some extra fee for her fine work. She is indeed remarkable for me.

The hearing almost came to an end.

"I don't want this case to extend. And I have seen and listen to all the parts of this story. From my judgment I found Miss Y/n guilty for misdirection, for trying to mislead from truth, and for making it look like an innocent the guilty one. "

He turned the page,

"I found Mr Jack innocent, the violence he used was not the best option, he must pay for that which he already did. There by he would be released from Jail bu tomorrow "

He took a short break

"And for Mr Jongho, he is found invading in someonce private life for good or bad, he is guilty and he should deposit 500,000won to the court. Jimin and Jen are not involved in dirty work, so they may lead their life as they want."

He stood up

"The court is dismissed "

Wait but how-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helllooo......

Did the last feaw para gave you heart attack?

Next chapter would be about how did this all happen. I think so but don't trust me guys. My brain is a little messed up.

Bts how was your day? I hope it was good, but if it wasn't then take my love to get healed.

Lots and lots of love sending from my side, send me your address so that I can send it on the right place.( Just joking. Don't give it. Keep it private.)