"I was the one who gave your brother the photos of you and Jimin doing something" he finished his sentence with a smirk.

"You what?! How?!-"

"Ohh calm down babe. As I told you. You cannot be anybodies if not mine. I was finding a way to remove your not so dear ex husband but wolala you did half of my work"

"You-" i was in rage. How could he do it.

"Babe. Don't think I am the bad one in here. It was you who did all this. I just added a little bit of spice in the dish."

I couldn't say anything. He had a point. I was the one who did everything. He just showed a little peice of it.

"Why did you wait for so long? You could have told me about all these last year. But why now? "

"I was trying to find more, more things that will make you come with me no matter what"

I went silent. How can I not notice anyone spying one me or at least be suspicious.

"So are you gonna come with me ? Ir do I need to make your and Jen's life so miserable that you would regret not coming with me huh?"

__________

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!!" I screamed her name the moment she stepped in the house.

A big smile was placed at Jen's face. I went and hugged her without even giving her time to step inside the house.

"Ok ok. Now let me in please. And stop shouting. You will make me go deaf"she ranted not even thanking me .

"Asih this girl, you still remember i am bigger than you. Remember?"

"Surely with you acting like that. No"

"Uff you such a brat."

"Still you love this brat"

I smiled a little and nodded.

The house smelled like roses because I mainly brought roses and candles were rose scented too. Jen is a big fan of these Roses.

Her cake flavour was dark chocolate. I had to go through a lot to make this cake,but at last i was happy with the results.

Everything was just like i planned it to be.

Jen went to change her now sweaty clothes.

Before I went to kitcben to get her cake, she came screaming towards me holding her gift.

"Unnie, this is awesome. This outfit is so good. Aahhh I love it so so much. " she came and hugged me ,carefully not to ruin the gift I gave her.

"Yah go and take a shower you are smelly"i pinched my nose in order to exaggerate what I was saying.

"Yah, who was the one hugging a few seconds ago huh?"

"Okay okay. Now go"

She was a big fan of attez so here I bought her ateez merch. And a concert ticket. The concert is tomorrow though.

I got her cake and placed it on the centre table and then waited for her.

Couple of minutes later she came outside wearing the dress I gave.

"Jen how about you change this outfit and wear it tomorrow "

"Huh? But why? Today is my birthday "

I didn't tell her about the tickets yet. Maybe thats the reason why she is so clue less.

I took out the tickets from my poket and showed her.

She didn't move for a second. I guess that she is processing whats happening. Slowly her eyes went as wide as possible .

She came running and hugged me. Again.

"How many gifts do you have?" She asked.

"There is one more. But you gonna find it out day after tomorrow "

"So late?"

"Yes, its still in process"

She nodded then took the tickets from my hand and looked at all the details mentioned in it.

"I AM ALREADY SO EXCITED "

I smiled a little. Seening her like this is so rare.

She cut the cake. I made a recording too. After having a great and stomach filling feast we watched some movies. We had a movie marathon till 11p.m.

We went to sleep afterwards because tomorrow is gonna be a big day.

Its 10:07 a.m. Me and Jen were packing our bags. All the necessity we needed for today.

"Okay Jenna lets check last time"

She nodded in agreement.

"Mobile charge?"

"Full"

"Water?"

"Check"

...........

And the list goes on.

After 5 mins we were done and everything was with us. We came out, locked the door, went to to the car and drived away.

Jen was telling me the directions the whole way. It took us almost two hour mainly because of two factors

First, there was a lot of traffic, it looks like many people came to attend the concert, and why not, Ateez is such a great band.

Second, I might have forgot my left and right once or twice .

But we are lucky enough that the concert starts at 12.

We made ot just on time. We found a seat . Not the best seat we could have get but still satisfactory.

Most of the concert we were standing, we were in the front most line and had a clear view. San a member of Ateez noticed Jen and threw confetti on her and even posed.

The whole concert experience was so good. It is indescribable . Our whole day was like a drea. A perfect dream from the kpop stanners.

I wish this day never end ad the good happening doesn't stop but good things doesn't last forever.

And as the saying. This day ended like we lived only an hour of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooooo....

Did you people see mot one. Oh god it was so good. Both of the days I died.

Who did the illegal streaming ? Vote if you did.
Me*self voting on my story cuz I did illegal streaming*

Coming back
This chapter wasn't that happening. Just how Jen's birthday went.

Now I am gonna be a little cringy but bear it.

What do u think the last suprise would be? Comment about your views.