*Tring Tring*
Jimin's phone rang.
"Oops sorry, I will be in a min"

The doctor and I both nodded. After a while, he came back.

"Sorry" He bowed down a little.

"It's okay" the doctor smiled while saying this.

"So what was the news?" He looked at me and asked.

"Why are you looking at me? Even I don't know it till now. We were waiting for you" I said.

"Ohh"

"So what I was staying was that Miss Y/n you are really strong. There are some damages in your lower area, that is your waist region. But you still ran in that state, most of the time people can't even stand at that state."

I was shocked" WAIT! Will there be any harm? Like you know, for the future and all?"

The doctor smiled a little and said" No. It just needs some time to heal. And there won't be any problem in the future too. But I prefer that you at least restrict too much walking for a week or two"

Jimin holds my hands which were on my lap. His little chubby hands somehow covered my whole hand.

"Is there anything else?" I asked

"No that's all for now. Please come here next week too. Both you and Jen for a check-up. We need to keep track of your health for at least 2 weeks" the doctor said while smiling and gave us our reports.

I and Jimin both exited the room and went towards Jen's.

"Jenna?" I called her out.

She looked at my face in an instant.

"Let's go home. You must be a lot tired" I said.

"I don't wanna go back there" She whispered,  I didn't hear her, so I looked at Jimin with a hope that he might have heard it.

"She said that she doesn't wanna go to Jack's house anymore" He repeated her words.

"Umm even I don't wanna go, but we have no choice, Jena. Or we can stay in a hotel but it would take to find -"

"You can stay at my house and I feel like you would also feel a little safe. You know like there would be another person company "Jimin cut me off by saying this, more like insisting me to stay at his place.

"But -"

"that's a good idea," Jen said in a hurry but still whispering.

"I insist. You see my house is very empty. I would like it if I get someone to talk to when I get home." Jimin said

After a min of debating in my mind, I agreed and we went to his house.

Jimin's house was a little small. He didn't have much furniture because he bought this house recently and he is on a mission of saving money now.

The living room didn't have a sofa but chairs. Some pictures on the wall which was from his childhood.

"Awww you look so cute in this picture," I said while pointing out a picture of him, he would be bearly 6-7 yrs old maybe.

"Oh, that photo was taken when I was 7 yrs old, it was clicked before I went on a beech with maa and dad. Ahh, I miss them" he said with a sad smile.

It's not like Jimin's parents aren't here anymore but they live in Busan and here we are in Seoul. Jimin hasn't gone to Busan for 2 years now or maybe even more. I can relate to how much he misses them.

He looked at the picture for a moment then went to one of the rooms which I assume is a guest room.

He came out with an empty hand. That means he kept the suitcases there.

"So I have a problem. You see I have only 2 bedrooms, one is mine and the other one is the guest room and the guest room has a small bed. " Jimin said with disappointment.

I looked at Jen.

"Um, Jimin can I have a private talk with Jen please?" I said.

"Yeah sure. I will be in my room. Tell me what you decided " He said while going towards his room. Jen and I followed him with our graze until we saw the door close.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know" she replied.

"Do you want to sleep alone or with Jimin. And if you want to sleep alone then don't worry. We both will be just the next room. And if want we will not even close our windows." I said.

There was silence.  She was thinking maybe.

"Okay. I will sleep alone but don't close the door," she said making her mind.

"As you like. Just don't hide things from me. If you have any problem tell me even if it's 3 a.m. " I said while hugging her.

"Okay," she smiled. Her smile made my heart a little lighter.

Then I knocked on the door in which Jimin went. He opened shortly.

"So did you guys decided?"

"Yes, Jen will sleep in the guest room and I will sleep at yours" I spoke.

"Um ok, then I will shift your luggage to my room then"

"Jimin op-Oppa!" She suddenly exclaimed.

"Yes?" He asked

"Please don't close the door while you sleep." She said

He laughed "Yeah yeah sure. Don't worry."

He then went to the room and shifted my luggage.

It was very late so we went to our rooms. Jimin and I were sleeping beside each other. Somehow felt a new feeling. Like this was new to me. Me and Jimin sharing the same bed.

"Its been a long day. You should sleep" suddenly Jimin said.

" I don't know where my sleep went.i was so sleepy on the way but now look."

"Uff you and your tantrums"

"What? "

He smiled "nothing".

He then pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch, that hurts" I made that don't touch me look.

"I can't help it. You look just so cute" he said not caring even a single percent about what I said"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys!
After writing this whole part I noticed that I didn't tell when the suitcases came.
So it happened that Jimin, Y/n, and Jen went to Jack's house, packed their things, and then went to Jimin's house.