Its been almost a year. I know its a very long time.

Me,Jimin and Jen all are back to whats called normal. Harsh memories are totally faded . Me and Jen are still living with Jimin. Jimin and my relation have grown even more stronger.

Within this year Jen have been kinda ignoring me or is it me who thinks that I don't know. Jimin always says that she is growing up and its natural for teenagers to look a little distant to their family members but still I should give her space and trust her that when time comes and she thinks its okay to let me know she will tell me. So I let her be.

Jen had to repeat her class because of the problems but she said that she was okay with that and she will do it happily.

She didn't say it but she is being bullied even more, that I am assuming because that person has got another reason to bully her . I tried to talk about it but she said that it was nothing and the bulling is now stopped.

Jimin has to go to army servies now. Namjoon and Hoseok just came a a few weeks ago and now Jimin and Taehyung has to go now. I am a little sad but I just wish next 2 years end as fast as possible.

"Y/n can you pass me that?" Jimin said packing his bag. He will leave tomorrow.

"You mean this?" I hold out a tshirt which was beside me.

"Yeah that" I passed him the tshirt and stared at him, which I was doing for past half an hour.

"Why are you staring at me so much?" He asked.

"Just taking in all I can of you. Its a long way before I will see you. Its kinda depressing to even think about it"
I said not taking my eyes of him.

He looked at me and then stood up. Taking slow yet careful steps so that he doesn't step on the mess created by him.

He reached and hugged me." Ohh baby, its okay. Don't be like that. I don't like seening you like that"

I wrapped my hands around him. My eyes suddenly getting too mosturised. I was hiding my face in his chest but I knew once this hug is broken there will be tear stains on his shirt, but I did cared about it. I just want to make most of the time now.

"Don't cry now. I will also cry then" he said cupping my face and drying up my tears with his thumb rubbling against my checks.

"You are saying as if I am a child" I said with cracked voice.(effects of crying)

"You are my child and will you actually stop crying if I said stop crying?"

I shook my head in disapproval.

"You my stupid baby" he said. Squeezing my cheeck.

"Don't do it. It hurts." I said pouting. My tears calming down.

He pecked my lips and went back to packing.

It was night.

All day we just watched some movies. Jen was there tok with us. We had a lot of stupid talks which didn't even make sense but nether less made us laugh.

We enjoyed our day to the fullest.

The day is at its end now. Jimin was preparing the bed to sleep. I went and back hugged him. My hands easily wrapping whole of his lean waist.

"You smell  like lavenders" i said.

He laughed and turned towards me." Don't I always smell like that?"

"Yes you do, thats the most important thing. No one else smells like you, and I am gonna miss you even more."

"You go around smelling people?" He had a playful smirk plastered in his beautiful face.

"No dumb. " i lightly hit his chest.

"I have a suprise for you" he said.

"What?"

"Will it call a suprise if I tell you?"

"This line is old try something new."

He laughed again . "I will tell you tomorrow where it is. Search it after I go okay?"

I nodded.

We were now on our beds. Our backs facing each other. Jimin looks to appear fast asleep but here I am restless. Every time I close my eyes a scene appears , jimin leaving. I felt uneasy about it. Like something was wrong. So wrong.

I turned to face Jimin's back and hugged him. He was not moving. He is a deep sleeper so it was evident that he is sleeping and won't react to my touch.

"You won't even wake if somebody touches you. How will you wake up every morning" i smiled a little while whispering.

Then slowly I slept.

Jimin hugged me and kissed in my forehead. "Bte my stupid baby. Don't create a fuss while I go and stay out of trouble"

"Byeeeeee~" i said while pouting.

He then went to Jen and hugged her too
"Take care of your dumb sister and yourself too. I trust you more than her in this case. And study well okay"

She nodded "Bye Jimin" she said and with that Jimin sat in the car.

The driver started the engine and slowly the car started to catch motion. And in a matter of seconds his car was getting smaller and smaller and finally got lost from our eye sight.

I looked at Jen and she looked at me. She had that weird expression. That expression which told me she was about to do something fishy, and then it struck me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people!!
I may have made a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. Please unsee it..
I don't know about this whole military process so I just blindly wrote what I thought would be the scenario. I know this chapter was pretty boring and Y/n was crying the whole time. I will try not to make Y/n cry so much in other chapters, but again don't trust me . I do things even I didn't expected I would do.