I woke up. The first thing I saw was Jimin's back.

"Good morning," I said

"Oh, you woke. Good morning" he said with a peaceful and eye-capturing smile.

I pointed at my cheeks to direct that I want a morning kiss. As soon as he understood the bent towards me, his hand muscles contracted, he was a sight I must say. I thought he would kiss my cheeks but he aimed my lips.

Just as our lips touch we heard a door open. We both parted apart and looked at the door. It was still closed.

Just as we sighed in relief the door open exposing Jen.

"Ummm I want water" She extended her hand showing the bottle she was holding all this time.

"Good morning," I said with a light voice.

She smiled a little and replied" good morning"

Jimin got up from the bed and took the bottle from her. Jen was confused to either stay where she is now or tag along with Jimin.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I am feeling okay I guess" she replied.

"Are you still scared? Want something from me? I will get you as long as it doesn't cost as much as my kidney" I said trying to get the smile back on her face.

Just what I wanted, she smiled. "😂😂 don't worry I will ask nothing like that. But if want you can get me some nice and tasty breakfast"

"Okay," I replied to her with a polite smile.

Jimin came with the bottle full of water.

"Open this bottle slowly, the water may get spilled as I filled it till the very top," he said warning Jen.

"Thanks for telling beforehand" she bowed a little and went back to her room.

"Jimin, do you mind going to a cafe. Jen is hungry and she wants some tasty food and u know I am not a good cook. "

"What about you guys eat the food I made. I have become pretty much a good cook, but its alright if you wanna go to the cafe. I have some places we can go which has delicious food."

"Let me ask Jen. "

Jimin nodded. I stood up from the bed and went towards Jen's room not before surprise kissing on Jimin's lips.

*knock knock*

" can I come in?" I said.

A faint voice of Jen came to me saying" come in"

I went in and saw Jen on her phone.

"I have a proposal for you," i said gaining her attention diverted from her phone.

"Huh?" She was confused.

"You want Jimin to make the breakfast or wanna go to a cafe?"

Her face lights up after knowing that I actually took her words seriously.

"But wouldn't he-"

" He only gave me that idea" I cut her off to say this.

"If he is okay with that then, I would like to try his food "

I smiled "okay then, take shower and freshen up and your food would be waiting I guess"

She laughed at my expression and then said okay. With that, I went to Jimin and told him about our little convo.

After an hour. We were done eating and did our basic routine. Jimin insisted on going to the police station with us but I told him that because of us there should be no hindrance in his work. At last, after debating he agreed and went.

I and Jen were on our way to the police station. Jen looked quite nervous but I assured her that everything would go just fine. I didn't show that I was even scared as hell about what's gonna happen in there.

Now in the investigation room. There was an old man sitting opposite to us. He wasn't that old. Maybe in his 40s. He was a little scary at first but now its been 30 mins or so and we are accustomed to his questions and behavior.

He kept asking us about the incident. Asking us about the minute details and everything.

We asked a question when someone interrupted. He went outside and came after 5 mins.

"Your case first hearing would be tomorrow. Do you want a lawyer or should we provide one?"

"Um I guess we can arrange a lawyer," I said thinking of one of my cousins.

"Okay, you may go now. If there is something or someone threatening you to take this keep it inside of you. Please call us that instant"

I nodded and with that, we both left the place.

While going back Jen's stomach rumbled signaling that she was hungry. It's almost close to 4 now.

We went to a restaurant which was close and ate there.

"Did you like the food?" I asked.

"It was good," she replied.

"Okay, let's go" I instructed.

"Can I go to the washroom first?" She asked.

"Of course you can. I will be waiting here," I said.

She went towards the bathroom and I search Saeyoon's number and called her. My cousin who is a lawyer.

We talked to each other sometimes. She is very busy with her work. I have heard that she is pretty good at her work. She has fought 12 cases till now and succeeded in 10 of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What Saeyoon will speak would be written in italics and y/n's would be normal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello?"

"Hello, Saeyoon. It's me. Yn"

"Oh hello. Sudden call how come?"

"Um because I wanted a favor from you"

"What?"

"Can you fight a case for me?"

"Sure but whose case is it?"

"Mine."

"Wait. What happened to you?! Are you okay? Who hurt you? "

I laughed at how pure her actions were.

"I will tell you once you tell me your answer. Will you help me?"

"Of course I will pabo. Is there any question about that. Now tell me"

"Let's meet up. And then I will let you know "

"When and where do you want to meet?"

"How about the xxx street, an xxx cafe in one hour."

"That's so fast. Can you like to delay it a little bit?"

"My case first hearing is tomorrow "

"WHAT?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Guys!

I hope you are liking this ff. I know that I am not a good writer. But I am constantly trying to improve.

This update was faster ik. But I have too many chapters gathered up already. So Ithought why not suprise tou with a suprise update.