"Please start " The old judge said.

He looks tired. Even I am. I wish this ends fast and my luck doesn't run out that fast.

As usual Mr Lee (Jack's lawyer) strated with his stupid question, like our name, how we live, what profession we have and all and all. Which was totally useless for the case. Thats what I thought.

He never let people complete the sentence. He would always cut off and mold it in such a way that Jack looks innocent.

To be honest I thought I would loose but I need to say that this lawyer is giving me a hope that maybe I win.

They had photo proof, they even have a eye witness can say, yet they be fooling around and just making it look like they are the one at fault. Good for me though.

After 2hrs of sitting and having a headache, the Judge announced " Mr Lee, if you don't give me any proof of your clients innocence then I may close this case "

"I am sorry sir. "Mr Lee spoke.

The 3rd day ended, there aren't such prove yet, which will make me look guilty, where are the pictures?!

Wait. Is it deleted?

It can be . Or else why would they stretch so much. Just 2 days and the case over with those. But it aren't.  I guess what i am thinking is true.

I saw a light of hope coming from inside.

I won't say Mrs Song was my saviour. I should go and thank Mr Lee for his stupidity and the person who had those pictures lost.

This time I will meet the judge in 2 days.

I was again in duty of noticing all the defects of the house.

This time I saw that in Kitchen there were odd number of cabinates.

There was a little scratch on the side of the walls ,close to the main door.

Wow, this time pass would really make me see all the faults in our stars. Opps went with the flow. It was suppose to be house.

Another day of the hearing. I was getting dressed when Jimin came and hugged me.

"You wore the levenders scent I gave?"

"Yup. Now you know ,how u always smell" i said while turning towards him.

"How do you control yourself? "

He asked kissing my neck ever so lightly yet as if he was hungry .

" stop it. We have to go soon"

I giggled a little bit. He tutled it head to look at me.

"But I want you now. "He said in a pleading tone.

"Oh no. Not now. Calm down a little there boy" 

"You no fun" (hoseok style)

With that I separated myself from Jimin. His face was a little disappointed.

I give him a smirk" remember I tend to win most of the time."

"I won't let you win at night though"

I chuckled and wore the left peices of clothes. At the end when I was about to go. I kissed his cheecks and ran away.

I didn't see his expression but I am sure he had a cheeky smile glued on his face.

We were again back insude those shaby walls, wverything looked so dark and sad.

Who thought the courts design? I can bet that the person would be going through depression while thinking of the interior and everything.

If your case doesn't depressess you enough the vibes of this room will surely make you. Thats the vibe it exerts.

Few minutes of having a little chat with Mrs Song inside the court, we had to be more than careful that our opposition doesn't hear even a consonant of the words we were speaking.

The chat got disrupted by  the judge. Now that I noticed him. His walk was a little wierd. I can't pin point the default was there but still it was wierd.

Few more minutes of shifting and shuffling the case at last resumed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helle my hunny buns!!!

I don't know why and from where did that nickname came but its cute♡

Did you liked the chapter? This whole chapter was about the court thing. The next one would be like this.

I don't remember if I said this or not. But I have some storylines in my mind. And I will most probably start to write it when this ff gets over.

Please check that ff too.(its not out yet) I haven't thought of the name and the full story line till now though.

Stay safe my honey buns and take care don't let other bother you for stupid things and always know that even if people make u feel they don't like you, they secretly do and take my love to get healed if want.