He came back and we were watching a movie and soon everyone was getting sleepy. At least thats what I think."Umm Jack?" Jen asked him suddenly. "Yes?"jack said. "Umm we were watching a horror movie now, so,umm-" he cut her in middle of her sentence and said"Just say it bedroom is waiting for me". "Can Y/n sleep with me today?" Jen spited all out. "Why?" He asked. "I am a lil scared today " Jen replied supporting her demand. "We see so many horror movies,then why all of a sudden"He asked. Why is he so stubborn. "Today's movie was. Please please." Jen begged. Ahhh I really can't see my Jen beg because of me. "Ok"he said lazily as if he didn't wanted that.

Jen had a smile on her face now." But either stop watching such movies or be strong "he said. "Yeah okay okay"Jen hurriedly replied and took my hands and dragged me to her room.

She closed the door behind me and made me sit on her bed. "Wow, do you want something?" I asked. "No why did you ask?" She asked . "Because you were in such a hurry back there"I justified my question. "Thats because I want you safe"She replied. " huh?"I was dumbfolded.

"Come on don't act so dumb we both know that he was feeling horny towards you and you don't want anything happen now with him"Jen said. "Thats true" I agreed to her. "About that thank you for saving be twice"I emphazised twice. "Any time for my siso"She said with a smile on her face. I went and gave a tight hug. "I did some good deeds in my past life to get a siso like you"I thanked the god. We both laughed.

Some minutes ago we were so sleepy and now our sleep happens to be evaporated . So we thought of passing our time by getting to know each other's life more deeply. And while in process, she asked that question, I wasn't ready for.

"Jack is your husband,then why were you running away from him today? You love these kind of lovey dovey things and u aways wanted these things then why?" She asked. I was silent for a minute or two. I didn't wanted to answer but hidding things from her when I know she will only think and suggest me for good . So i spoke.

"I felt uncomfortable. His arms around me was like a strangers trying to hug me. Its true that i wanted my husband to do such things but him doing that just mad me uncomfortable, his stares today, the way he talked everything he did today to me just felt wierd"

Jen's face was serious. She was thinking what to say. "Its okay if u don't reply. I am pretty much wierd and I know that. "I am thinking of the reasons for that"she at last spoke looking into my eyes or maybe my soul. Ohh that intense stare. "Whats with that stare now?" I asked. She said" Do you like or love someone other than him? Or have that feeling of comfortness even if he is clearly flirting with you?" She asked.

The moment she said that Jimin strick in my mind but no thats just our friendship right? He may flirt because of his habbits, he flirts with every girl. And about comfort, he is one of my closest friend so of course I would feel comfort around him. He is just my friend.

"No, I don't think so"I replied after having a small debate session inside my brain. "Then maybe you need sometime with Jack thats it" She said. "Yeah probably " I said with a sight of relief.

"Btw you didn't show me your boyfriend's photo"I said to lift awkwardness. "Correction crush"She said."Soon be boyfriend " I said defending and teasingly. "How are you so sure?" She asked. "I can see the future"I joked. "Oh really?" She continued with the joke. I nodded. "Then tell me whats in my future. What will happen with me during this month" She said. "Um lets see"i said while taking her hands and pretending to see the future.

I started to speak after a min of fake inspection" you are having a dark time, you will run from this house and will hid from someone ,for your life is on a stake. Run for your life and soon it would end but the scare of that incident will be there in your heart"

"Where is my so called soon to be boyfriend? Its all negative." She said. I replied"You asked me about near future your soon to be boyfriend isn't coming soon". She looked at me. I looked at her we waited for a moment and laughed together.

I enjoyed today, with my sister being her old self. I wish this stay's like this and I will try my level best to keep it this way.

After a lil laughing session a sudden wave of sleep came back so we decided to sleep. Me and Jen with each other like the old times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does Y/n actually likes Jimin? Tbh thats a stupid question to ask when the ff is clearly p.j.m. But do you think that in the end they will get together?

 But do you think that in the end they will get together?

He is a freaking god.
They don't.
Intelligent people will get.