"Who is the guy you meet regularly?"

"What guy you talking about? I don't understand " I was actually confused about whom he is talking about. I am surrounded by a bunch of boys so I can't really pinpoint one.

"The one you having an affair with" He stopped coming any closer to me after saying that sentence.

I froze at this point. " I-i don't have an affair or something. W-what you talking about?" I stuttered in between my sentences making it clear that I am trying to mask something.

"You gonna tell me yourself or do I need to show you a little proof to remind you?" His eyes were pitch black. Anger fully consuming his features.

"It can be a misunderstanding. I seriously don't know what you talking about" sweat was forming on my forehead and upper lips. I continually touching my upper lips and forehead. Unintentionally removing my hair out of my forehead.

"Come on you are making it too obvious that you are nervous. But I guess you forgot. Let me help you refresh those memories " he said while taking out a photo and handing it to me.

Me and Jimin kissing on a beach.

FLASHBACK

Jimin asked me to come to the beach with him. He really wanted to go to the beach and no one was free other than me so we both were the only once.

It was almost evening. The sun was setting down and the moon slowly showing its beautiful surface. It was a beautiful scene. We both were getting up to go home because the way home would at least take 2 hours journey.

Jimin said breaking the silence between us" Why don't you leave Jack?"

I turned to him and looking at his beautiful side view. "I can't, he would be over the top and I am pretty sure he won't sign the divorce papers that easily"

He mirrored my actions and was staring deep in my eyes as if diving into my soul through my eyes. "But you love me not him. I am sure he would let you go"

I sighed. Did he say that in a joking manner? There are lots of instances where he makes it look like we are more than best friends but we never officially committed anything. At least that's what I think.

"Let's just leave this topic and enjoy now. Okay?" I said not wanting to talk much about that topic.

"Can I at least get a kiss?" He leaning closer to me.

Did I forget to tell we usually act like couples too? Kissing each other was so normal for us that the air around us didn't feel tensed even by one percent.

"We are in public. No. I don't want Jack to pop up from anywhere and see it. He would definitely kill me"

I spoke to the deaf. He leaned and kissed me. My eyes went huge, almost at the point it would get out of its sockets. I was a little tilted to my side and my hands were on Jimin's chest.

The kiss lasted only 10 seconds when I pushed him" Yah I just said no kissing in public. I am married don't forget that"

FLASHBACK ENDED

It was that day when someone took our photo. But the question is who? We were definitely alone on that beach.

"Did this picture remind you something?" Jack cut off my thoughts

"It can be edited. There are so many people who are masters of editing" I made an excuse tho it was very dumb.

"😂😂hahaha, you joke a lot. Don't you. " his little laugh was clearly not a happy one but full of sarcasm.

"Stop explaining. You are exposed and don't need to hide anything. I know all your lies. And Its time for payback" His face changed to the scariest and serious face I have ever seen.

My legs were shaking out of fear. I can't take it. This fear. It consumed me, fully. It was a feeling I never experienced.

Then happened what I never ever imagined.

Jack took his belt and wrapped it around my hands and I was standing helpless. I just couldn't move a single muscle in my body. He picked me up and that's when everything when black.

I passed out of fear. The extreme fear of whats coming my way......

•••

I woke up. My hands and legs were tied up with bed four ends. My eyes roamed to my side and I saw him.

My only fear at that time.

"You woke. Baby, I was waiting for so long" He said no way close to seductive.

"P-p-please leave me. I-i am sorry. I would break all my ties. I promise"

"So sad its too late for that now. You need to get your punishment " He said making his facial expression as if he is pitting me.

The next thing I remember my dress being thorned off into two pieces and him hovering over me.

•••

I woke up. Everything all black. My lower part of the body seemed to be numb. I couldn't feel anything or even move them. I forced myself to get up and sit but it was just the worst decision.

Pain rushed to me. My head throbbed and once again I could only see black. A few seconds after it got normalized I saw my hands being tied up.

The strings which locked my hands were loose enough for me to slip my hand through that knot. I quickly untied all the strings and when I got up, I fell down. The lower region of my body was ruined, it pained as if a truck hit me.

I gathered all my courage and strength and got up with the support of the bed. I slowly when towards the cupboard as I was naked. I wore the first dress I saw.

Now the pain was comparatively bearable. I looked around the room but I couldn't find my phone. Without wasting any more time I ran too Jen's room and the sight in front of me was even worst than mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi People♡

STREAM DYNAMITE