"I....why so sudden question?"

"Just answer please. Will you?" I said which kind of came a little rudely.

"Yeah. Jimin is good, he is handsome, sweet,caring. Everything for being a perfect husband. Perfect boyfriend material too"

" so do you like him?" Her answer made me unsure. She likes him as friends or as a man?

"Yeah i just said didn't I?" She said giggling a little.

"Who was the crush? The one you told me before. You never told me his name or photo"

Jen got silent. This silence. I don't like it.

"Jen-"

"It was Jimin. But don't worry. I moved on. I knew i won't ever even get a chance"

"Jen I am-"

"Yahh don't feel bad. Jimin was never meant to be with me"

"But-"

"Don't say anything like that. I don't like him. Now lets sleep. I am sleepy"

She turned, making me see her back.

I didn't say anything. Maybe its better that way. Maybe she really doesn't like him anymore.

My brain was too gathered. So it took a decision to shut down. I will sort everything out tomorrow .

New day. New start? I don't know.

I got up and as normal, Jen was in her washroom. Her collage.

I got up and went to the room where i should be sleeping but didn't.

The first thing which i saw was Jongho, wrapped with towel just in his lower part. He was wearing his shirt but, he was facing the door that means. I can see his body a little.

Shit he got a nice body. No no no what am I thinking. Yah stop drooling on someone who is gonna make your life hell. I repeated in my mind.

My reflexes being fast enough didn't waited for my brain to give signals or even wait for the debate end result, made me turn around

"I am really sorry. I guess I should go"

I walked out. Woaw. He didn't stop me? He didn't do anything perverted? How is that even possible?!

Other side of my brain spoke almost instantly . At least you are safe and nothing happened. Be happy.

I waited for a few seconds when Jongho announced that he was dressed and I went in.

I went inside and saw no one. Not that i wanted to see him, but where is he?

I closed the door and took exactly one step when I heard the lock latched .

I turned around and saw him. He wasn't dress. Infact he opened the few buttons he put.

Without uttering a word I tirned, before steping he hold my hand and pulled me towards him.

My hand on his chest. His breathe on my face, and his hand on my waist

My face must be hot now. I am damn sure about it.

"W-what are -"

His one hand came towards my lips
"Shhh, let me capture your beauty"

He looked for a couple of minutes. And I . I just stood their like a statue. I don't know what happens to me when such things happen. Why do I keep freezing?

One thing was sure. No matter how much you say that you will do this, you will do that, when the case plays with you. You don't do anything. Or at least you can't be sustain with your actions till the thing happened with you.