"I AM HERE"

Jen came out of her hiding spot and simultaneously my eyes widened.

Does this is how I am gonna ruin her life? For something stupid I did? I started blaming myself in my head. I just couldn't take this. Jen is important to me and even if we are a little distant that before but she is so important to me that I am willing to give my life for her.

"P-please Jack. L-leave her. She is i-innocent" I tried to speak but the large lump of saliva in my throat wasn't letting my voice to come out.

My voice came in whisper but I still hoped that maybe. Just maybe he will leave her.

I looked at him whispering again and again, each time trying to be a little louder than before but it went the other way.

All the energy was draining out of me. The fear somehow made me weaker every second and my brain wasn't helping.

Jack smirked. "So pure sisterhood. Jen should I advice you something? Never do anything for this women. She will ruin your life. And look she already started doing it."

Jen was shaking. She was scared of him. The girl had a voice in front of Jack and had the guts to defy him is now scared at a point that she can't even stay still. The scene in front of me broke me even more.

Somehow anger in me busted. I feared enough. I need to protect Jen at all cost. Even if that means I have to sacrifice myself.

I started to look around for something I can hit with, and I found it. I found a rusty old vase. It was in the reach of my hands.

"Now shall we go home? " Jack said while looking at me.

"P-pleas-" before Jen could say I took the vase and smashed it on his head. It wasn't that hard though, because I was already weak but was enough to make him stumble back and we get some time to run.

"JEN RUN" I spoke while running out of that room.

I let Jen go out first. When I was about to run out, Jack pulled my hair in order to not let me go.

"What do you think? I won't leave you this soon. Your punishment isn't over, to be honest you made it hundred times more harder."

"Jen r-run- AhHH- go please J-jen"

My voice came broken but at least it wasn't a whisper this time.

"NO I AM N-NOT *sniff* LE-LEAVING *sniff* you"

She was crying so much that she couldn't even speak a line properly.

"JEN THAT LIKE A GOOD GIRL. NOW COME HERE"

"NO PLEASE JEN, I BEG YOU RUN. GO GET HELP. I WOULD BE WAITING"

Jen was clearly debating on whose order she should obey. Why does she have to think so much? She should be running now.

*tak tak tak* a faint voice came all of a sudden. As if some one was running and the voice was coming towards us.

Me face brightened a little in thought that someone came to save us. Its Jimin.
I called him. It should be him.

Just like I heard the foot step voice , Jack heard it too. Before he could take anystep I shouted." HELP PLEASE IM HEre" he put his hand on my mouth to muffle my voice but I guess the person would know where I am.

The sound got even louder and Jack was trying to at least hid me.

"W-WE ARE HERE PLEASE COME FAST"
Jen at last spoke.

The foot steps got heavier and louder.

Before I can even see or do anything, my consciousness knocked off and everything got blank.

After some mins i guess I started to hear Jimin's voice. My eyes were too heavy to open. But i heard his voice clear as crystal.

"Y/N , Y/N PLEASE GET UP. I AM HERE NOW. I WILL PROTECT YOU. PLEASE GET UP. Y/N"

I put all my strength and opened my eyes.

Jimin was crying. The moment I opened my eyes a s Jimin say it he hugged me tightly.

"I am not gonna leave you, ever. You scared me so much. Just forget what happened ok? Everything would be all right soon." He already started consoling me.

When he hugged me I saw that we are still in the train. Jack was in hands of the police fighting to get free and Jen is still standing, with blank face.

"J-jen" I said but whispering. Jimin surely heard my but I don't know about Jen.

Jimin broke the hug and gave me a hand to get up. I took it and tried to got up but stumbled. Before i can even take a step I was in air.

Jimin carried me in a bridal way.

"Leave me. I can still walk"

"You know, you are heavy so I guess we should go a little fast to my car. I don't know for how long I can carry you like this and I don't want to get embarrassed. "

I laughed. Just how can a person make me laugh at a moment like this. Only Jimin can make it possible in my case.

We all sat in Jimin's car. Me, Jen and Jimin. The police asked us to come to the police station tomorrow for our statement.

Before we could go anywhere Jimin took us to the hospital.

The doctor checked us all while Jimin went to Jack's house to get some dress for us. He knew well that we wouldn't want to go back to that place.

It didn't took long for Jimin to come back. By the time he came our check up was done and the doctor called my for telling the out come of the check up.

Jimin followed me to the room where the doctor sat.

I was comfortable enough with Jimin listening to the results of the check up.

" Miss Jen has some cuts here and there but nothing to worry about. Its not that deep. I would prefer that she take some consulting setions because she is quite shaken from the incident.
And About you, I have a good new. I thought it had only 30% chance to get a positive report, but you are strong. You are-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have may be careless while writing this part. There may be some grammatical or spelling errors. Please don't hate me for that.

Thank you guys for 200+views all combined.