And now I have made a choice for both of us that we should get separated. All of our friends told me that your love for me was toxic. I don't think that. So don't worry. But I guess that its better to live our life separately.

Me with you is difficult. Whenever we come together something bad happens. I guess its gods wish that we both stay away.

I also wanted to apologise because I lost all your belongings. I tried to find it but it happens to be no where. I lost it while I was shifting from my old house that u may have got at least a hint of by now.

I have send you so money. Its in the envelope.  Check it. Its compensation for your belongings and flight ticket is also there. Pls board that flight. It best for you. People here don't wonna meet you, so I think that you should go to some other country and start your life again. But this time with kindness and positivity,  don't repeat your mistake this time.

I love you. And you know thats.

Your friend,
Jimin."

The moment I finished the letter I was in tears. He just- I can't explain my emotions in words properly.

The most hurtful line was your friend. After all I went through he just thought of leaving me? Without even talking with me and labbled out relationship as just friends? How could he just do that.

Just because I was in jail don't mean I am bad person. I did nothing wrong. I just fought fot my love. And thats it.

The trail of betrayal thoughts got broken from a call. It was written siso.

At last when you are in real problem only family meamber helps. I wipped my tears and answered.

"Yes hel-"

She cut me and spoke.

"Meet me in xxxcafe now. I wonna meet you"

Wow that was rude I must say."we can meet at your house too. Send me your address I will come don't worry"

"No no no no no... lets meet in cafe first"

She looks desparate." Bu-"

"Pls won't you do it for me?"

"Off okay" then there was abeep sound. She hung up and soon as I said okay. Maybe she is in hurry or maybe all of this is just a prank and they are celebrating my comeback like this.

Ohh my head doesn't even thinks the positive side. Jimi would never betray me. I don't know why my stupid brain thought that.

With my happy mood I went to the cafe which wasn't far away.

I went in and saw a lady with coat,basically a formal attire facing her back towards me .I then shifted my eyes to other people but non of them looked like Jen.

I called and the coat lady turned back. It was Jen.

"Jen you grew up so fast" i said while coming to hug her. But she dodged teh hug.

"I am in a hurry so lets talk fast." She commented.

"Okay so what is it" I said while taking a seat.

"So you must have got a letter from Jimin. He explains everything.  I just came here to give your belongings. I took it while he was shifting. I thought it was a burdden for him. And here"

She passed my my bag and slidded a white envelop towards me.

I looked at her curiously and then took the white paper,looking whats inside.

It was a large amount of money.

"Jen why-"
She cut me again. She isn't even letting me speak for once.

"Take it. Its the money you used to bring me up. I gues sthat would be enough. But if you want more just tell me I will transfer it to your bank."

She said while getting up.

"Jen what are you talking about you are my sister. Sister helps the other one right?"

She turned and said." Who sister? I am not your sister thats for sure. My surname isn't like yours too"

"Wait what? Are you married?!" I was shocked.  This is too much to take in for today.

"No i just changed it, L.E.G.A.L.L.Y"

"But-"

"No buts. I can't even see someone like you. A free advice for you. Don't miss the flight."

She smirked and went.

I couldn't stop her. Everything went blank in my head. My only supports left me and now I am all alone. My legs kept doing whatever they wanted and before i can get back to my consciousness I felt a hard pain........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello honney bunnies.

The ff just ended . Yes it. Did. Indeed. Anyways I know its a sad ending but let me know in comments if you want a happy ending.

There will be a moral chapter coming next please read it. That moral was the main motive that, I made this whole plot (it actually started with a dream)