Chapter 1

˗ˏˋ 🌸 A/N 🌸 ˎˊ˗
Okay, I'm sorry for spelling and
grammar mistakes. English isn't
my native language and this is
the first time I write a story in
English. So, please don't judge
me and correct mistakes in the
comments, please. Thank you.

↬ Art:↫
pinterest
I do not own the characters
of the story! [Haikyu!!]

↬ Art:↫◌ pinterestI do not own the charactersof the story! [Haikyu!!]

〔Sakusa's POV〕

You guys ever thought about love? You know, this... thing you have when you like a person very much and you can't do anything to make it stop. It's like a persistent illness. Even if you don't want it, it won't go away.

I was never interested in this stuff, 'cause it doesn't seem really desirable to me. Love itself isn't like bad or something, I just could never imagine to be in a relationship like this. Couples always cuddle and kiss each other, well, sleep with each other and even thinking about this feels like I have to vomit.

Last night I thought about the meaning of... "love" for the first time of my life. That sounds so cheesy and it's embarrassing that this happened to me. But first I should tell you what happened.

There is a guy in my volleyball team. Okay, wait! Don't even think about it! This isn't a coming out or something! I don't even know what's going on! It's also like I always didn't really like him. Not hating either, but I wouldn't say we were good friends or something.

Honestly I know a lot of people being a little difficult, but he was that kind of person, I did never know how to deal with. That kind of person, always looking down on other people and smirking like an idiot. I know people are often not like they pretend to be, but I never even really tried to imagine what was going on inside his head.

But that changed yesterday, since something happened. We lost an important match. Most of the people said it was his fault. For some reason he wasn't as concentrated as he's normally and made a lot of mistakes, especially during the second half. The team was pretty stressed and we all felt under pressure, so instead of cheering him up, I got angry at him.

I'm totally not the person for cheering others up and also I didn't know that he already felt kind of guilty for loosing points. How the hell could I know? I can't read minds okay? He was just smirking and talking trash like he always do.

After the match he disappeared without saying a word. I thought he just wanted to run away, so he don't have to answer the questions of the interviewers. Because of this I got even more mad. I was stuck in a crowd, everyone was asking about what was wrong with him, but how should I answer all these questions, if I don't know the answer myself?

I totally hate crowds and all these people made me sick. I disappeared as soon as possible.

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him." I kept on repeating this on my mind. I just wanted to go home, take a long shower and decided to peacefully and friendly talk to him next day. But on my way home, I heard someone saying his name. I stopped.