Chapter 18

〔Sakusa's POV〕

He takes some steps back, stops for a second, and then speed runs against the door. Nothing happens. The door isn't even moving just a little bit. It's just so fucking loud!

"Could you PLEASE stop this? Obviously it's not working!", I ask Miya, who's still trying to open the door somehow. First he tried to unlock it with a paper clip, but when he realised that it seems like this is only working in movies, he started to just 'attack' it, like he's got only one brain cell.

"Well, maybe it's just me, but I don't wanna die because of STARVIN', just because a certain person doesn't want to apologise!", he answers like I'm the reason why we are stuck in this situation.

"So you think it's MY fault? WHO told his brother about our fight? Huh?", I hiss and now he turns his face to me, looking like he's pissed as hell.

"Oh, sorry, that I talk to my twin when I'm upset!" Even the dumbest person out there would notice the big sarcasm in his voice. I can't believe it. He's literally telling me, it's my fault. I didn't want to apologise? What he wanted to do wasn't apologising, it were just some empty words to get out of this. This is pathetic. He obviously wasn't like just a little bit serious about it and now he's telling me that I don't want to apologise?

"Heh, sure. Because that thing coming out of your mouth was an honest and pure 'sorry'. Of course you were SO serious about it.", I say, also in a sarcastic way. "Why were you even upset? You fight like every person you meet? You can't convince me you care about others, so don't even try it."

He's quiet for some minutes and the anger slightly leaves his eyes. Fuck, that was too harsh again! We'll never get along again when I don't watch my mouth!

"Yer right.", he whispers. "I don't care about most people, but the people I care about, I hurt the most. I'm sorry. That was all I wanted to say. I... really didn't mean it."

I hardly understand what he says, but not because he's whispering. Did he really just say sorry? And there was no sarcasm?! I kinda feel bad now...

"Well, guess I should apologise too. I behaved a little weird since something happened and I can't get it out of my mind. Maybe I was too sensitive. Yeah... sorry, I guess.", I finally manage to say and he seems to be satisfied.

"Ya think they'll believe us?", he asks and I shrug my shoulders. But I think so. I mean, they're dumb, but they're not completely retarded.

"By the way, what happened?" He looks at me like he's a little worried, thinking about what could've happen to me. My face turns dark red. Should I just tell him? Now that I know that he was just drunk and he wasn't serious? What if he thinks I'm dumb for believing in this? I mean, he said he was in love with me, how could I not be irritated? He'll understand it, I guess. Everyone's making mistakes sometimes and mine was to believe in a drunk guy's confession. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up. He's smiling at me, like I'm a child, who just broke a plate and doesn't want to admit it. I look at his hand, giving him a hint and he pulls it back.

"Just tell me. I'm not gonna laugh or judge ya in any ways."

I take a deep breath and gather all of my courage.

"You remember you were drunk, don't you?", I start.

"Of course I do. But honestly I don't remember what happened. Just waking up at yours."

"Well...", I sight and blush even more. "You... dumbass said you were in... love with me."

A/N2K 🎉I love you, guys! Never expected to get so much reads! Hope you'll keep on reading and vote if you liked the chapter!

A/N
2K 🎉
I love you, guys! Never expected to get so much reads! Hope you'll keep on reading and vote if you liked the chapter!