Chapter 3

〔Sakusa's POV〕

"Time to go home, idiot.", I said and went along the streets carrying him on my back. I knew I had to shower for about six times after this.

Fortunately Atsumu's pretty quiet when he's drunk, so I don't have to listen to his shit the whole time. But then he started to talk.

"Omi-Kun? Don't tell me ya looked for me?", he said again in this terrible childish voice.

"Should I leave you right here?", I asked a little annoyed and Atsumu laughed in a drunk way.

"Why're ya so shy? Just tell me!" I tried hard to keep calm and ignore him.

"You're talking even more bullshit when you are drunk. Did you know?", I asked and he laughed again. What the hell was so funny?

"I know. But ya wanna know something?", he asked and I decided not to answer. It would be just something completely dumb again. So I ignored him and for a few minutes I enjoyed the silence of the night.

But when I started thinking he maybe forgot it, he continued talking. Then something unexpected happened. He hugged me from behind and a pretty honest smile appeared on his face.

"I guess I'm in love with ya, Omi-Kun~", he said and for a moment my eyes widened. Just because it was so strange of course! I mean, this isn't a sentence you hear every day and then this honest smile. Somehow scary, if you ask me. A honest smile by Atsumu... But he was drunk, so it was probably just some of his bullshit. I closed my eyes for a short while and sighed.

"Nope, you're just drunk.", I replied and hoped, he'd be quiet now.

"Yeah, of course, haha!", he answered in a soft way. "But I love ya though."

"Just shut up.", I said, a little louder now. I just wanted him to stop talking. Not because I was annoyed, well that might have been a reason, too, but the main reason was that this situation was extremely awkward to me. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't want him to say something, so I didn't have to reply. Does that sound weird?

"Do ya hate me then?", he asked, waking me up from my thoughts. But still there was no sadness or worry in his voice. Just as childish as always.

"No, I don't. But honestly I don't really like you either. And now I'm carrying you stinky, big asshole crybaby home, so do me a favour and be quiet for at least 20 minutes.", I said with a cold voice, pretending I didn't care about what he said at all. In fact I thought more about these words from a drunk guy than I wanted.

"Yer so mean, Omi-Omi-", he said insulted and I hit my head from below against his chin. A little "Ouch" and he was finally quiet.