Chapter 4

〔Atsumu's POV〕

It's so warm and cozy and... why does it smell like desinfection? What did just happen? I'm still tired, but I manage to open my eyes somehow. While looking around, I realise that this is obviously not my house. I'm lying on a couch, covered by a blanket, my head on a soft pillow. Everything looks so clean, even on the books lying on the table you can't see just a little grain of dust. I think I got it now.

"G'day Mr. Clean!", I say smiling, even if I can't see him yet. He'd never leave a guest alone in his house of super cleanness.

"Don't call me Mr. Clean.", I hear a voice from behind me. I turn around and see the face of an annoyed Omi-Kun. But it's not like this was something rare to see. Actually you can only see half of his face. Kinda funny. Even at home he wears his mask, but maybe it's just because of me.

"Ya watched me sleepin'? Yer much weirder than I thought.", I say smirking and instantly start to laugh a little bit, but Mr. Clean doesn't look that amused.

"Didn't want you rat to turn everything dirty. So I waited until you woke up. Now move your ass off the couch, take a shower and leave my god damn home.", Sakusa replies. Wow, I forgot how mean he can be. But, well, honestly I don't even think of leaving that quick. I'm still a little tired, this couch is very comfortable and I really don't want to 'move my ass off'. So I try to get into a conversation. Maybe I can gain some time.

"First I wanna know why I'm even here. I thought of kidnapping, but why would you let me go then and also you'd never-"

"Could you please be quiet for a single moment?", Sakusa says face palming. A little sigh leaves his lips. "You were drunk and I had to carry you home, but you dumbass forgot your keys." Okay, that really could be me. I was pretty lost yesterday, I guess. I try to stand up and notice my terrible headache. It feels like someone is constantly punishing against my head. With a chainsaw.

"Okay, I'll leave soon, but could I maybe have a glass of water, please? And some yoghurt, 'cause, dunno, I kinda want some yoghurt.", I say and without looking at him I can hear his annoyed face. But instead of discussing he just leaves the room, heading to the kitchen.