Chapter 11

〔Atsumu's POV〕

I found a small toaster in the cupboard and there're also some food stocks. I decide to just have some toasts for breakfast, so I put it into the toaster, press the lever and end up watching it, waiting for the toasts to jump out of it.  I'm glad Omi just had his so called "emergency backpack" with him. I guess otherwise we wouldn't have survived, since he's the god of germaphobes and even wearing the same clothes for more than one day would be like an ultimate torture to him.

But literally: there was freaking everything in this backpack. I bet he could survive a whole week in the desert, only having this backpack. I mean, it's fucking huge! I flinch, my thoughts getting abruptly interrupted by the sound of the toasts, popping out of the toaster. I take them, put them on a plate and start putting the jam on, while humming a melody, I used to hum when I was a child. I finish preparing my pretty uncreative breakfast, turn around and scream.

Still feeling like having a god damn heart attack, I look at the face of Omi-Kun, seeming confused as hell, but still having his 'guess it's better, if I don't ask' - look.

"Woah, Omi-Kun! What's it with these gigantic shadows under yer eyes? Didn't sleep well?", I ask and for some reason he looks like he's going to kill me.

"I'm going take a shower.", he says, don't even answering my question and seems to be pretty pissed off. I watch him heading to the bathroom, closing the door and then return to my food. What did just happen? Is it because he had a nightmare about the hotel germs, crawling around him and coming closer to finally make him sick? Who knows?

 I already finished eating when he comes out of the bathroom. Scrolling through my phone I don't even notice it at first. Memes, memes and even more memes. I think I should stop being addicted to memes, but it's actually not as easy as you think.

"Hey, Miya, you've seen my black shirt? I somehow can't find it.", I hear him asking and stop scrolling. A slight smirk appears on my face.

"Which one? Don't ya have just like hundre-", I interrupt myself looking up to Omi-Kun and freeze. I knew he was searching for his shirt, but I somehow didn't think of the consequence being that he's shirtless right now. I can't help it, but blush a little. Fortunately Omi's still looking around, hoping to spot his lost shirt.

"The turtleneck one. With the-", he starts and now notices my blush. "You okay? You got a fever or something? Don't infect me.", he says and I start to laugh awkwardly. He gives me a sceptical glance, but then walks away.

"Found it.", I hear him saying and sight. Okay, I admit it. Maybe I like him and seeing him like this doesn't seem to be the cure for it. He puts his shirt on and we start putting all the stuff together and cleaning the room. Again.

A/NOmg, GUYS! I just noticed that this book got 600+ reads! I love y'all so much

A/N
Omg, GUYS! I just noticed that this book got 600+ reads! I love y'all so much. Ik, there a lot of books with thousands of reads, but since I mostly don't even continue writing after like two chapters, I'm very happy about it! Like I already said, I love you.