Chapter 8

〔Atsumu's POV〕

I'm standing right in front of a white door with a medium sized sign. "203", the number of the room. Somehow I struggle to open the door. I don't know what kind of reaction I'll show and I really don't want to cry or something in front of Kiyoomi, who's still with me. That would be pretty embarrassing.

"Are you okay?", I hear him asking and turn around. He's standing about 2 meters away from me and tries to avoid touching anything. I have to grin.

"Yeah, I'm okay. But you and yer germaphobia ass not, I guess. Wanna wait outside? There'll be a lot of germs. Trust me."

"No, it's fine. I'm not gonna leave. I mean, I got six bottles of disinfectant in the trunk. It'll work somehow." Guess he's not going to leave me alone. If I don't get rid of him, I just have to pull myself together. I'm knocking on the door and you can hear a "Come in" from the inside. I slowly open it and see 'Samu lying on a bed, the TV's turned on, but he's not watching. I'm able to identify the movie. It's "Over the hedge". Weird. When we were kids, he hated it. But he always said, I'm the racoon without the "becoming a better person"-part.

"Hey 'Samu! Ya fine?", I greet him, seeing he's not fine at all. But at least they said, he'll be fine again in a few weeks. 'Samu's looking at me, then at Omi-Kun and back at me. A little smirk appears on his face. Kinda untypical for him. Oh fuck, I know, what he's thinking about!

"Yeah, I'm fine. And ya both?" I talked to him a few times about Omi, but nothing special. Just volleyball things and some of his funny germaphobia stuff. But now I'm here with him, spending my free time, wearing a shirt and it's obviously not mine. And these ones aren't even the only aspects that could lead him to the idea that-

"We're fine too.", Omi-Kun says and I wince. Ah shit, he said 'we'. What might 'Samu think right now? I don't know what's exactly going on inside his head at the moment, but I know he's sure about it. There's this twin thing, so he nearly always knows, what's going on. The problem is that he also thinks he's right, when he's absolutely not. He gives me a "You're too obvious. Like always." - look and I really want to explain. But I can't do it in front of Kiyoomi.

"No.", I whisper and get a little nervous. Omi-Kun's looking pretty confused right now, but I don't care. I just want to change the topic. So I start talking about the team, our last matches and stories of our teammates. Kiyoomi tells some stories too and sometimes we complete each others sentences. Everytime when this happens, I see 'Samu grinning a bit, but it seems like Omi-Kun doesn't notice it at all.

"Ehm... well... I'm going to buy some stuff. Ya wanna have something?" He's thinking about it for a moment, but then shaking his head.

"No, no need to.", he says, looking at the TV screen. "But when you come back tomorrow, it'd be nice, if you come alone. Not that I don't like our guest, but I have to talk to you. You know? About some twin stuff."

"'Kay, 'kay!" Oh boy, but at least it's a chance to explain myself. We leave and as we are outside Omi asks me a question, looking at his phone.

"It's too late to drive home. What are we doing?"